24/7 Restaurant Assistant Manager
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
Are you interested in…..
- A Fast Track Career with Career Development and Career Advancement Opportunities?
- Flexible Works Schedules and Referral/Attendance Bonuses?
- Paid College Tuition, Free Meals, Discounted Transportation, Health Benefits and More?
Monarch Casino in Black Hawk is building a 23 story resort that will have over 500 rooms, 4 restaurants, and a full service spa/salon which is expected to open this summer!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members Will Enjoy:
- Team Member (TM) Referral Program – Not only do we pay our current TM up to $600, we pay your referral up to $1,600
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per calendar year
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Up to $100 in Weekly Cash Prizes
- Paid Trips to Atlantis Casino Resort and Spa
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Round Trip Bus Tickets for $4 per Day
- Free Parking
- Additional Premium Pay in Select Positions
Full Time Team Members also enjoy:
- Paid Vacation
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision, disability, and more)
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4 per day!
Must be dedicated to excellence, team work and guest satisfaction.
- Maintain effective communication, giving direction, support, timely feedback and recognition of performance.
- Evaluates work procedures, review standards, identifies methods for increasing efficiency or effectiveness and respond proactively to any needs that may arise.
- Creates a positive environment in which all team members have the ability to maximize their potential.
- Moves throughout the restaurant area to visually monitor and take action to ensure the food quality and service standards are met.
- Monitors labor costs on a daily basis.
- Reviews and identifies problem areas, operational concerns and policies and procedures.
Recruit, interview and recommend for hire.
- Implements and ensures prompt and courteous service to our guest and monitors the compliance of the established standards of the Purple Parrot.
- Ability to increase revenue by motivating the team members to up sell.
Ability to decrease expenses by being aware of waste and bringing it the attention of team member and management.
- Greets and communicates with guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Resolves guest complaints.
- Supervises day to day activities of the restaurant.
- Prepares team member evaluations and disciplinary notices.
- Forecasts, interviews, coaches, counsels, hire and terminates.
Must be available to work all shifts.
- Performs all other duties as assigned.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, ability to multi-task.
- Effective oral and written skills.
- Proficiently in Stratton-Warren Inventory system, Micros, CTUIT and office computer systems.
- Understands financial reports and applies the information in a timely and practical fashion to improve the operations.
- Has full knowledge of the menus.
- Has full knowledge of alcoholic beverages and wine.
- Ability to deal well with change and uncertainty and flexible enough to adapt and sensibly respond to the situation at hand.
- Must be able to obtain a Food Safety Certification and Alcohol Card.
- 2 years previous supervisor experience- hospitality.
- Greets and assists all guests in a positive manner.
- Ensures the guests receive their food in a timely manner.
- Ensures the food is to the guest’s satisfaction.
- Ensures quality of food is to the Purple Parrot standards.
- Maintains consistently high levels of guest service.
- Develops the talents and skills of the team members to ensure the guest is receiving the quality service they deserve.
- Expected to come to work on time and ready to work.
- Expected to follow the Monarch Code of Conduct and Policies and Procedures.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Job Reference #: 9883