Wardrobe Attendant ($14)
- Employment Type
Are you interested in…..
- A Fast Track Career with Career Development and Career Advancement Opportunities?
- Flexible Works Schedules and Referral/Attendance Bonuses?
- Paid College Tuition, Free Meals, Discounted Transportation, Health Benefits and More?
Monarch Casino in Black Hawk is building a 23 story resort that will have over 500 rooms, 4 restaurants, and a full service spa/salon which is expected to open this summer!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members Will Enjoy:
- Team Member (TM) Referral Program – Not only do we pay our current TM up to $600, we pay your referral up to $1,600
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per calendar year
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Up to $100 in Weekly Cash Prizes
- Paid Trips to Atlantis Casino Resort and Spa
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Round Trip Bus Tickets for $4 per Day
- Free Parking
- Additional Premium Pay in Select Positions
Full Time Team Members also enjoy:
- Paid Vacation
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision, disability, and more)
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4 per day!
- Answers telephone, take messages, provide assistance and answer questions
- Assign new hires proper uniforms, ID badge and name tag, explain all necessary processes including locker information, dress code requirements if needed measure team member for appropriate uniforms
- Assist Team Members with returning company property upon termination: un-assigning uniforms, adding notes to uniform system, printing and signing all paperwork to process outgoing team member
- Print and file assigned/unassigned uniforms report, locker assignments, request for new/borrowed uniforms
- Create labels and seam press labels for all uniforms – accurately track labels through excel spreadsheets
- Inventory maintenance and ordering of new/replacement uniforms
- Minor alterations and repair of uniforms
- At times assist security with Lost & Found data entry and recording radio calls
- Performs other duties as required and assigned
- Must be at least 21 years of age and able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Support Gaming License.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision on your own and stay on task
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and with a team
- Basic to intermediate knowledge of MS Office – especially excel
- Ability to be polite and professional over the phone at all times
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and work in a fast paced environment
- Skilled in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with staff and other departments.
- Must possess excellent guest service and communication skills with the ability to deal with guests.
- Ability to speak and write English.
- Ability to communicate information through spoken words and sentences that others will understand
- Must be able to bend, stoop and continuously use hands
- Successfully pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Job Reference #: 9369