Vehicle Maintenance Technician ($15 - $20 p/hr DOE)
- Employment Type
Did you know……..Monarch Casino is building a 23 story hotel that will have over 500 rooms, fine dining restaurants, a full service resort and spa? It is expected to open in 2019!
Are you interested in…..A Fast Track Career, Paid College Tuition, Free Meals, Discounted Transportation, Health Benefits?
Interview now for on the spot hire!
Monarch Casino Black Hawk is a central part of a vibrant and diverse mountain community that focuses on providing an outstanding experience for our guests. Build your career in a dynamic and fast paced environment where you can pursue your interests.
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for less than $5 per day!
This person will contribute to our success by being committed to providing exceptional guest services and be experienced in blackjack, roulette and carnival games for consideration. We are looking for professional, proficient, enthusiastic Dealers!
- Team Member (TM) Referral Program – Not only do we pay our current TM up to $600, we pay your referral up to $1,600!
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per calendar year!
- Up to $100 in Weekly Cash Prizes
- 1 Free Meal per Shift!
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation
- 6 Paid Holidays!
- Round Trip Bus Tickets for Less Than $5 per Day!
- Free Parking
- Health Benefit Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision, and disability and more)
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match!
- Keeps vehicles available for use by inspecting and testing equipment; completing preventive maintenance such as, engine checks, oil changes, tire changes, and replacing filters.
- Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints; conducting inspections; checking engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components; repairing body damage.
- Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Complies with state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
- Maintains vehicle appearance by cleaning, washing, and painting.
- Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs.
- Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Contains costs by using warranty; evaluating service and parts options.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Gaming License
- Must have a valid Colorado Driver’s License in good standing
- Must be able to obtain and maintain OSHA safety certifications
- Ability to operate power and hand tools required
- Ability to work from schematics, blue prints, sketches, or oral directions required
- 2 years previous maintenance experience preferred
- Must be able to lift heavy items
- Must be able to bend, kneel, stoop, stand and walk for duration of shift
- Must be mobile in all areas of the property and ability to tolerate varying conditions of noise level, temperature, illumination and air quality
Job Reference #: 9380