- Employment Type
Are you interested in…..
- A Fast Track Career with Career Development and Career Advancement Opportunities?
- Flexible Works Schedules and Referral/Attendance Bonuses?
- Paid College Tuition, Free Meals, Discounted Transportation, Health Benefits and More?
Monarch Casino in Black Hawk is building a 23 story resort that will have over 500 rooms, 4 restaurants, and a full service spa/salon which is expected to open this summer!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members Will Enjoy:
- Team Member (TM) Referral Program – Not only do we pay our current TM up to $600, we pay your referral up to $1,600
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per calendar year
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Up to $100 in Weekly Cash Prizes
- Paid Trips to Atlantis Casino Resort and Spa
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Round Trip Bus Tickets for $4 per Day
- Free Parking
- Additional Premium Pay in Select Positions
Full Time Team Members also enjoy:
- Paid Vacation
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision, disability, and more)
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4 per day!
Valet Supervisor must be able to perform their duties in all weather. Have functional knowledge of all types of vehicles that they will come into contact with. Be able to maneuver vehicles in close quarters safely without incident. Have the highest level of Guest Service when interacting with our Guests. Provide supervision to Valet Attendants, ensure adherence to policy, perform supervisory functions such as scheduling, payroll, performance feedback and reviews.
- Monitor the Valet Booth for Guests entering exiting the area
- Approach Guests entering in a quick manner, greeting them and obtaining their name
- Providing a Valet Ticket to the Guest
- Parking the vehicles in a numbered space
- Noting the location of the vehicle on the Valet Ticket Stub
- Hanging keys and Valet Ticket Stub on the key board
- Retrieving Guests vehicles upon their exiting
- Complete weekly work schedule, monitor daily, and adjust hours as eeded to run the shifts efficiently.
Oversee the daily operations of the department.
Ensure all Team Members are following all policies and procedures including safety.
Ensure the valet booth is clean and organized.
- Ensure the valet booth is secure.
- Ensure the valet area is clean, safe, and well maintained up to Company standards.
- Assist with guest issues.
- Must be knowledgeable on all aspects of the property.
- Train new Team Members.
- Must have DMV printout with clean driving record.
- Exceptional Guest Service skills.
- Available for varied shifts.
- Able to multitask.
- Work in a fast paced, high volume environment.
- Follow all company policies and procedures.
- Maintain a polite and professional demeanor.
- Must be able to work in all extreme weather conditions (heat, cold, snow, etc.).
- Hold Team Members accountable for their actions.
- Perform ongoing training.
- Hold daily pre-shift meetings.
- Effective communication skills with Management, Team Members, and Guests.
- Assist the Security Manager with hiring, counseling, terminating Team Members as well as with completing performance evaluations.
Must be able to drive all “Class C” vehicles and limousines including manual shift vehicles.
Attention to detail.
Must keep abreast with new technology as it pertains to vehicles.
Must be able to lift heavy items.
Must be proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Word and Access.
Must be proficient in time management of self and team.
1 year supervisory experience preferred.
- Previous valet experience preferred.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Job Reference #: 9110