Table Games Training Manager
- Employment Type
- Casino, Leadership
Are you interested in…..
- A Fast Track Career with Career Development and Career Advancement Opportunities?
- Flexible Works Schedules and Referral/Attendance Bonuses?
- Paid College Tuition, Free Meals, Discounted Transportation, Health Benefits and More?
Monarch Casino in Black Hawk is building a 23 story resort that will have over 500 rooms, 4 restaurants, and a full service spa/salon which is expected to open this summer!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members Will Enjoy:
- Team Member (TM) Referral Program – Not only do we pay our current TM up to $600, we pay your referral up to $1,600
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per calendar year
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Up to $100 in Weekly Cash Prizes
- Paid Trips to Atlantis Casino Resort and Spa
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Round Trip Bus Tickets for $4 per Day
- Free Parking
- Additional Premium Pay in Select Positions
Full Time Team Members also enjoy:
- Paid Vacation
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision, disability, and more)
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4 per day!
We invite you to be a part of a company recognized by Forbes on their "Most Trustworthy Companies" list and rated as one of America's Best Mid-Size Employers.
Monarch is looking for a Table Games Shift Manager who will be responsible for managing their team’s assigned shift, making sound decisions in the best interest of the company, establishing a rapport with the guests, working to resolve conflicts, and other such duties at the direction of the Director of Table Games.
- Strong knowledge of table games protection, policies and procedures with ability to communicate those principals.
- Responsible for successfully onboarding all new Team Members on their assigned shift.
- Monitor all Table Games Team Members for performance, compliance, guest service and adherence to company and departmental policies and procedures on assigned shift.
- Assist with managing and controlling labor and game spread to optimize business needs.
- Responsible for the overall maintenance, appearance and supply of all gaming equipment including layouts, chairs, shoes, discard racks and other miscellaneous gaming equipment.
- Count new and used card inventory and verify logs with outgoing CSM.
- Review CTS system to verify cash buy-ins and ID requirements.
- Review needs with the pencil, if necessary, to ensure proper coverage and work assignments for dealers and supervisors.
- Prepare schedules, annual reviews, goals and objectives, and individual performance development plans. Supervise and provide support to the staff.
- Resolve Team Member related issues, and support team building with positive and open communication.
- Notify CSM on duty of win/loss + - $5,000 and significant play.
- Prepare and record any reports, i.e., capture logs, sharp shooter logs, long rolls, etc.
- Actively promote Monarch tournaments, promotions and events.
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
TECHNICAL/PROFESSIONAL KNOWLEDGE (Knowledge/Skills, Education, and Experience)
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and administrative skills.
- Working knowledge of Table Games procedures, Title 31, and tax laws.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in table games environment and 2 years’ experience in a supervisory capacity, and 1 year in a management capacity preferred.
CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES:
- State of Colorado Gaming License
- Colorado Alcohol Awareness Card
Job Reference #: 9108