Table Games Dealer
- Employment Type
Did you know……..Monarch Casino is building a 23 story hotel that will have over 500 rooms, fine dining restaurants, a full service resort and spa? It is expected to open in 2019!
Are you interested in…..A Fast Track Career, Paid College Tuition, Free Meals, Discounted Transportation, Health Benefits?
Interview now for on the spot hire!
Monarch Casino Black Hawk is a central part of a vibrant and diverse mountain community that focuses on providing an outstanding experience for our guests. Build your career in a dynamic and fast paced environment where you can pursue your interests.
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for less than $5 per day!
This person will contribute to our success by being committed to providing exceptional guest services and be experienced in blackjack, roulette and carnival games for consideration. We are looking for professional, proficient, enthusiastic Dealers!
- Team Member (TM) Referral Program – Not only do we pay our current TM up to $600, we pay your referral up to $1,600!
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per calendar year!
- Up to $100 in Weekly Cash Prizes
- 1 Free Meal per Shift!
- 2 Weeks Paid Vacation
- 6 Paid Holidays!
- Round Trip Bus Tickets for Less Than $5 per Day!
- Free Parking
- Health Benefit Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision, and disability and more)
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match!
- Deals accurately and procedurally correct.
- Practices and supports Monarch’s courtesy guidelines at all time while promoting outstanding guest relations.
- Handles customer transaction for "buy-ins" and "pay-offs".
- Verifies fills and credits of the game.
- Notifies Casino Games Supervisor of any irregularities in customer play and/or transactions during shift.
- Takes losing bets and pay winning bets in accordance to house rules and procedures.
- Protects the security of the game and handles money and chips.
- Must be at least 21 years of age and able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Support Gaming License.
- Previous dealing experience or completion of dealing school required.
- Skilled in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with staff and other departments.
- Must possess excellent guest service and communication skills with the ability to deal with guests.
- Ability to speak and write English.
- Ability to communicate information through spoken words and sentences that others will understand
- Ability to read and understand information and instructions presented in writing.
- Strong general mathematical skills
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Must have the ability to stand for duration of shift.
- Must be able to bend, stoop and continuously use hands.
- Successfully pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Job Reference #: 9178