Steward - Dishwasher Supervisor
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
Are you interested in…..A Fast Track Career, Paid College Tuition, Free Meals, Discounted Transportation, Health Benefits?
Interview now for on the spot hire!
Monarch Casino Black Hawk is a central part of a vibrant and diverse mountain community that focuses on providing an outstanding experience for our guests. Build your career in a dynamic and fast paced environment where you can pursue your interests.
This position is located offsite at our warehouse on I-70 and Floyd Hill
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for less than $5 per day!
- Employee Referral Program – Not only do we pay our current TM $450, we pay your referral up to $225!
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per calendar year for part time and full time team members!
- Up to $100 in Weekly Cash Prizes
- 1 Free Meal per Shift!
- Round Trip Bus Tickets for Less Than $5 per Day!
- Free Parking
Full Time Team Members also enjoy:
- Paid Vacation
- 6 Paid Holidays!
- Health Benefit Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision, and disability and more)
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match!
- Ensure that all Health Department policies, procedures, and safety practices are being followed and implemented by all Team Members.
- Responsible for the control of the storeroom orders.
- Ensure all outlets and areas are up to par with OSHA regulations and standards.
- Provide a safe and healthy work environment for all Team Members.
- Report any issues to the Engineering department any issues that need to be taken care of to ensure safety.
- Direct Team Members in the cleaning and maintenance of each kitchen outlet.
- Supervision of the Stewards Department.
- Ensure that all kitchens are up to par with cleanliness and sanitation standards.
- Use cleaning chemicals in accordance to the MSDS.
- Ensure that property and departmental policies and procedures are enforced and take proper disciplinary action when required.
- Responsible teaching and training.
- Organize the breaks for all Team Members in the stewarding department for proper coverage.
- Ensure that all Team Members are adhering to their schedule and are on time.
- Ensure that Team Members are at their appointed outlet to ensure coverage.
- Consult the Room Chef for pertinent information regarding daily business and special functions.
- Maintain the appearance, presentation and cleanliness of the kitchens.
- Conduct inspections for restaurant outlets to ensure that departmental sanitation and Health Department Policies and Procedures are being implemented and followed.
- Ensure that the physical and property and equipment are protected, maintained and utilized efficiently and effectively.
- Perform all other duties as assigned, delegated, or directed.
- Daily ordering of paper goods and Chemicals
- Aware of departmental and company policies and procedures and implement them.
- Full knowledge of all Health Standards and Regulations
- Full Stratton warren knowledge.
- Excellent rapport with Food and Beverage Team.
- Excellent rapport with the warehouse team.
- Full knowledge of MSDS
- Train all new staff with proper food handling and sanitation
- Serv-Safe certification-manager or proctor
- Excellent oral and written skills.
- Must be able to work various shifts, holidays and special events.
- Some Stratton Warren knowledge. (will train)
- Must be able to walk and stand for long periods of time.
- Lift a minimum of 30 lbs without assistance.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Job Reference #: 6680