- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
Are you interested in…..
- A Fast Track Career with Career Development and Career Advancement Opportunities?
- Flexible Works Schedules and Referral/Attendance Bonuses?
- Paid College Tuition, Free Meals, Discounted Transportation, Health Benefits and More?
Monarch Casino in Black Hawk is building a 23 story resort that will have over 500 rooms, 4 restaurants, and a full service spa/salon which is expected to open this summer!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members Will Enjoy:
- Team Member (TM) Referral Program – Not only do we pay our current TM up to $600, we pay your referral up to $1,600
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per calendar year
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Up to $100 in Weekly Cash Prizes
- Paid Trips to Atlantis Casino Resort and Spa
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Round Trip Bus Tickets for $4 per Day
- Free Parking
- Additional Premium Pay in Select Positions
Full Time Team Members also enjoy:
- Paid Vacation
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision, disability, and more)
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4 per day!
Bartenders are responsible for ensuring prompt and courteous service to all guests at all times. Including but not limited to greeting and communicating with all guests in friendly and courteous manner. Additionally, bartenders are responsible for mixing and serving alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages for guests and servers.
- Greet and communicate with all guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Ensure prompt expedient and courteous service to all guests at all times
- Smile and show genuine interest in the guests’ needs or questions and always attempt to accommodate any reasonable request.
- Receive and understand beverage orders and repeat them back to the guest and/or servers for accuracy.
- Maintain an updated knowledge of the brands of beer, wine and liquors being offered for consumption.
- Know the ingredients to the most commonly asked for cocktails and specialty drinks, the garnishes they require, the proper glassware for them and the current prices.
- Properly mix the drinks, set for presentation and serve the desired alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages as requested by the guest and/or the cocktail servers.
- Adhere to, enforce and practice all alcoholic beverage laws, policies, and regulations.
- Circulates through the assigned bar area on a continuous basis to provide superior guest service.
- Contact the Beverage Manager/Supervisor on duty for any guest related issues, if unable to assist in finding an agreeable solution to the defined issue.
- Maintain a clean and safe work environment, free of dirty glassware, ashtrays, beer bottles, and dispose of other trash.
- Abide by the established standards for health, safety and continual side work duties.
- Operate the established POS systems by following correct ordering procedures, identifying the correct drinks provided and that the approved comping procedures are followed, when applicable.
- Previous bartender experience required.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Support Gaming License. Must obtain an alcohol card (ServSafe or TIPS) Must be able to work nights, weekends and holidays as needed.
- Ability to stand/walk for duration of shift.
- Must have basic math/cash handling skills
- Must maintain accurate and proper comp and cash handling procedures in accordance with department policies. Must be able to lift and maneuver heavy items (i.e. cases of alcohol
Job Reference #: 9150