Special Events Coordinator
- Employment Type
Are you are interested in a career in casino marketing? Are you passionate about guest service? Are you looking for an opportunity to grow and learn? If so, this is the right position for you! Training available for the right candidate!
The Special Events Coordinator is responsible for the overall planning, organization, execution and measurement of all promotional projects. This position will make recommendations to the Director of Casino Marketing for promotional programs, advertising, events, and based on business needs and knowledge gained through measured marketing efforts.
- Design, coordinate, execute and evaluate all events in the casino floor or off site
- Assure player tracking for attendees of every event and evaluate the performance of each event.
- Organize the theme selection, planning, ordering items for, and execution of, casino gift promotions.
- Provides an exceptional level of customer service to all patrons of the casino.
- Promote business growth and loyalty program goals, design promotions and events, execute and evaluate those events.
- Maintains security and confidentiality of all casino information.
- Disseminates marketing information to the entire casino on a timely basis.
- Review and make recommendations for advertising campaigns including television, radio, outdoor and print ads.
- Monitors local marketing trends.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- Ability to acquire and maintain a Colorado Support Gaming License.
- Proficient with Word and Excel, and ability to learn PowerPoint
- CDS and Stratton Warren experience preferred.
- Advanced skills in writing, communication and organization.
- Ability to work shifts, weekends and holidays also required.
- Flexible and team orientated.
- Ability to multi-task
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Aptitudes to include adding, subtracting, multiplying, dividing, basic statistics, and problem solving within a casino environment.
Education, Training & Experience:
- Two-year degree in related field or equivalent.
- 5 years gaming and/or similar paced environment.
Job Reference #: 9149