Spa Operations Manager
- Employment Type
Are you interested in…..
- A Fast Track Career with Career Development and Career Advancement Opportunities?
- Flexible Works Schedules and Referral/Attendance Bonuses?
- Paid College Tuition, Free Meals, Discounted Transportation, Health Benefits and More?
Monarch Casino in Black Hawk is building a 23 story resort that will have over 500 rooms, 4 restaurants, and a full service spa/salon which is expected to open in early 2020!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members Will Enjoy:
- Team Member (TM) Referral Program – Not only do we pay our current TM up to $600, we pay your referral up to $1,600
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per calendar year
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Up to $100 in Weekly Cash Prizes
- Paid Trips to Atlantis Casino Resort and Spa
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Round Trip Bus Tickets for $4 per Day
- Free Parking
- Additional Premium Pay in Select Positions
Full Time Team Members also enjoy:
- Paid Vacation
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision, disability, and more)
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4 per day!
- Know retail product trends, find new and exciting retail
- Maintain relationship with existing retail vendors
- Find new vendors
- Research product and be in the know regarding all aspects of Spa Retail
- Retail incentives for staff, providers and guests to drive sales
- Build relationships with vendors for training, product knowledge
- Ensure vendors complete all vendor request packets and input retail vendor information into software
- Update all retail pricing in software when prices change
- Organize monthly inventory and quarterly inventories
- Generate purchase orders in software and get proper approvals
- Keep retail area stocked and clean
- Keep retail closet organized and clean
- Print and tag all incoming retail
- Weekly recap email regarding work completed
- Be creative and merchandise retail and manikins
- Performs other incidental and related duties as required and assigned.
Must be able to create and maintain vendor relationships.
Seek out new vendors and find the latest trends in the Spa and Salon world.
Must be extremely organized and plan well.
In times this position is responsible to hold pre and post shift agenda meetings, opening and closing the Spa at times. Manage guest issues. Be responsible for audits from the shift and coach team members if needed. Should also have the ability to coach team members how to sell retail.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Job Reference #: 9884