Slot Technician ($18-$25 + tips) DOE
- Employment Type
Are you interested in…..
- A Fast Track Career with Career Development and Career Advancement Opportunities?
- Flexible Works Schedules and Referral/Attendance Bonuses?
- Paid College Tuition, Free Meals, Discounted Transportation, Health Benefits and More?
Monarch Casino in Black Hawk is building a 23 story resort that will have over 500 rooms, 4 restaurants, and a full service spa/salon which is expected to open this summer!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members Will Enjoy:
- Team Member (TM) Referral Program – Not only do we pay our current TM up to $600, we pay your referral up to $1,600
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per calendar year
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Up to $100 in Weekly Cash Prizes
- Paid Trips to Atlantis Casino Resort and Spa
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Round Trip Bus Tickets for $4 per Day
- Free Parking
- Additional Premium Pay in Select Positions
Full Time Team Members also enjoy:
- Paid Vacation
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision, disability, and more)
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4 per day!
- Game preparation, cleaning machines, testing, troubleshooting, reading meters, performing regular maintenance, performing Software/parts compatibility checks, and coordinating theme conversions and testing in shop or casino floor.
- Slot Technicians are responsible for repair, installation, and removal of slot machines. Slot Technicians also assist with ensuring all machines are functional and ready for play.
- The ability to explain games to guests and jackpot payouts –strong "floor presence" is necessary and ability to provide exceptional Guest Service.
- Maintain operation of slot machines at all times with minimal downtime.
- Will constantly perform preventative maintenance on slot machines to ensure proper and optimum performance levels.
- Assist Slot Floor personnel when needed and requested by management.
- Perform software conversions and slot machine moves as directed by the Slot Manager/Director.
- Must be at least 21 years of age and able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Support Gaming License.
- Previous experience as a tech required
- Ability to provide exceptional guest service and strong verbal communication skills.
- Must have above average mathematical ability
- Strong currency handling skills, ability to process currency transactions accurately
- Intermediate computer knowledge and experience required
- Ability to use and wear an ear piece radio communication device
- Ability to speak and write English.
- Ability to communicate information through spoken words and sentences that others will understand
- Ability to read and understand information and instructions presented in writing.
- Must be able to stand for duration of shift.
- Must be able to bend, stoop and continuously use hands.
- Ability to push and pull up to 25lbs pounds and occasionally up to 45lbs
- Ability to work all shifts including weekends and holidays when needed.
- Understanding and knowledge of Title 31 reporting
- Successfully pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Job Reference #: 9100