Slot Attendant ($12 - $16 p/hr + Tips)
- Employment Type
Are you interested in…..
- A Fast Track Career with Career Development and Career Advancement Opportunities?
- Flexible Works Schedules and Referral/Attendance Bonuses?
- Paid College Tuition, Free Meals, Discounted Transportation, Health Benefits and More?
Text “MONARCH” to 97211 or apply at www.monarchblackhawk.com/careers today!
Monarch Casino in Black Hawk is building a 23 story resort that will have over 500 rooms, 4 restaurants, and a full service spa/salon which is expected to open this summer!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members Will Enjoy:
- Team Member (TM) Referral Program – Not only do we pay our current TM up to $600, we pay your referral up to $1,600
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per calendar year
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Up to $100 in Weekly Cash Prizes
- Paid Trips to Atlantis Casino Resort and Spa
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Round Trip Bus Tickets for $4 per Day
- Free Parking
- Additional Premium Pay in Select Positions
Full Time Team Members also enjoy:
- Paid Vacation
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision, disability, and more)
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4 per day!
This person will contribute to our success by providing excellent service to our Guests and ensures smooth operation of the slot area. The Slot key person will provide a wide variety of Guest assistance which includes processing slot transactions, making change, paying jackpots, and providing
information regarding special events, promotions, and resort services. Slot key person will also accurately process and review all control documents relating to fill slips, credit slips, buy slips, jackpot slips, and W-2G forms.
- Monitors performance of slot machines, activity, and conditions of the casino slot areas.
- Responsible for ensuring all slot machines are operable and identified for repair as necessary.
- Position verifies jackpots and makes hopper fills
- Ensures that all forms and documents are processed accurately and according to gaming and Monarch procedures
- Clearly communicates information to management regarding relevant issues and activities at appropriate times
- Asks for and encourages player card sign-ups
- Uses good judgement in determining time sensitivity of information to be communicated
- Must be at least 21 years of age and able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Support Gaming License.
- Ability to provide exceptional guest service and strong verbal communication skills.
- Must have above average mathematical ability
- Strong currency handling skills, ability to process currency transactions accurately
- Intermediate computer knowledge and experience required
- Ability to use and wear an ear piece radio communication device
- Ability to speak and write English.
- Ability to communicate information through spoken words and sentences that others will understand
- Ability to read and understand information and instructions presented in writing.
- Must be able to stand for duration of shift.
- Must be able to bend, stoop and continuously use hands.
- Ability to push and pull up to 25lbs pounds and occasionally up to 45lbs
- Ability to work all shifts including weekends and holidays when needed.
- Understanding and knowledge of Title 31 reporting
- Successfully pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Job Reference #: 9098