Shuttle Driver / Unarmed Security
- Employment Type
Are you interested in…..
- A Fast Track Career with Career Development and Career Advancement Opportunities?
- Flexible Works Schedules and Referral/Attendance Bonuses?
- Paid College Tuition, Free Meals, Discounted Transportation, Health Benefits and More?
Monarch Casino in Black Hawk is building a 23 story resort that will have over 500 rooms, 4 restaurants, and a full service spa/salon which is expected to open this summer!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members Will Enjoy:
- Team Member (TM) Referral Program – Not only do we pay our current TM up to $600, we pay your referral up to $1,600
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per calendar year
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Up to $100 in Weekly Cash Prizes
- Paid Trips to Atlantis Casino Resort and Spa
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Round Trip Bus Tickets for $4 per Day
- Free Parking
- Additional Premium Pay in Select Positions
Full Time Team Members also enjoy:
- Paid Vacation
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision, disability, and more)
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4 per day!
This position offers great opportunities for a career transition to: Unarmed Security, Valet, Warehouse and Bellmen.
Shuttle drivers pick up guests and team members to and from the garage and casino/resort! They are responsible for safely and efficiently transporting guests and team members while providing excellent guest service.
Primary duties include transporting guests and team members to and from the Casino/Resort to and from our parking garage. Must be able to assist guests by opening and closing the shuttle door at each pick up.
Shuttle drivers are constantly interacting with guest and team members, greeting them with a smile, offering directions, helping them in and out of the vehicle, etc. Thus, it is essential for them to possess excellent guest service and communication skills, as well as a positive attitude and a professional demeanor.
Graveyard and 4/10’s
- Must have a clean and valid driving record and license
- Friendly, outgoing, smiling, positive attitude, good team player
- Able to assist guests into and out of the shuttle
- Professional and hardworking
- Thrive in a fast passed environment
- Must be able to pass a back ground check
- Be able to drive a 14 passenger van (CDL not required)
- Assist guests and team members with other requests when needed, and sit and/or stand for long periods of time.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Job Reference #: 9652