Security Officer Shift Manager Unarmed ($DOE)
- Employment Type
Are you interested in…..
- A Fast Track Career with Career Development and Career Advancement Opportunities?
- Flexible Works Schedules and Referral/Attendance Bonuses?
- Paid College Tuition, Free Meals, Discounted Transportation, Health Benefits and More?
Monarch Casino in Black Hawk is building a 23 story resort that will have over 500 rooms, 4 restaurants, and a full service spa/salon which is expected to open in early 2020!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members Will Enjoy:
- Team Member (TM) Referral Program – Not only do we pay our current TM up to $600, we pay your referral up to $1,600
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per calendar year
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Up to $100 in Weekly Cash Prizes
- Paid Trips to Atlantis Casino Resort and Spa
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Round Trip Bus Tickets for $4 per Day
- Free Parking
- Additional Premium Pay in Select Positions
Full Time Team Members also enjoy:
- Paid Vacation
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision, disability, and more)
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4 per day!
As Security Shift Manager you will be responsible for managing the specific shift in the Security Department. Including patrolling and inspecting Atlantis’ property to protect against fire, theft, vandalism, terrorism, and illegal activity.
Protect Monarch assets, Guests, Team Members, and Vendors. Enforce laws; deter criminal activity, and other problems. Responds promptly to calls for service. Use various forms of telecommunications to call for assistance from police, fire, or emergency medical services. Interview witnesses and victims, prepare detailed security reports, and testify in court. Participate in daily safety and theft prevention audits. Provide exceptional Guest service. Responsible for ensuring that training and updated training is being conducted for all Security personnel on the specific shift. Responsible for assisting the Security Director/Assistant Security Director/Risk & Safety Manager with any other duties as assigned.
- Must have the ability to speak to others in a tactful, clear and concise manner.
- Must have the ability to add, subtract, divide, and multiply numbers.
- Must have the ability to maintain composure and display a positive attitude at all times.
- Must have the ability to work in a fast paced environment and the ability to multi-task.
- Must be computer literate in Microsoft Office applications, specifically Word, Excel, and Access.
- Must have the ability to use the digital camera and the video surveillance/security system.
- Must show good judgment and common sense, follow directions, testify accurately in court, and follow company policy and guidelines.
- Must have keen observation skills and excellent verbal and writing abilities to document incidents, violations, or suspicious activity/behavior.
- Must be physically fit and have quick reflexes because often must detain individuals until local law enforcement officials arrive.
- Must be mentally alert, emotionally stable, and physically fit to cope with emergencies.
Must be able to take charge and direct others as required during an emergency
This position is expected to:
- Ensure that training and update training is being conducted on a on-going basis on shift.
- Review the shift’s paperwork for errors/omissions and correct.
- Review and submit all Security reports and other documents in a timely manner.
- Greet and assist all Guests, Team Members, and vendors in a positive manner.
- Adhere to all departmental and company policies and procedures at all times.
- Process all paperwork with extreme accuracy.
- Successfully complete the First Aid/CPR Training Program
- Successfully complete the Defensive Tactics Training Program
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Job Reference #: 9875