- Employment Type
- Casino, Leadership
Are you interested in…..
- A Fast Track Career with Career Development and Career Advancement Opportunities?
- Flexible Works Schedules and Referral/Attendance Bonuses?
- Paid College Tuition, Free Meals, Discounted Transportation, Health Benefits and More?
Text “MONARCH” to 97211 or apply at www.monarchblackhawk.com/careers today!
Monarch Casino in Black Hawk is building a 23 story resort that will have over 500 rooms, 4 restaurants, and a full service spa/salon which is expected to open in early 2020!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members Will Enjoy:
- Team Member (TM) Referral Program – Not only do we pay our current TM up to $600, we pay your referral up to $1,600
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per calendar year
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Up to $100 in Weekly Cash Prizes
- Paid Trips to Atlantis Casino Resort and Spa
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Round Trip Bus Tickets for $4 per Day
- Free Parking
- Additional Premium Pay in Select Positions
Full Time Team Members also enjoy:
- Paid Vacation
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision, disability, and more)
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4 per day!
This postion is located at our Floyd Hill location and will sometimes report to our Black Hawk location. Monarch Casino Black Hawk is a central part of a vibrant and diverse mountain community that focuses on providing an outstanding experience for our guests. Build your career in a dynamic and fast paced environment where you can pursue your interests.
This person will contribute to our success by auditing documentation and reports for compliance and accuracy. Pay is based upon experience $14.50 - $17.00 per hour.
Responsible for the oversight and supervision of the Security & Valet departments. Manages priorities, supervises, plans and schedules all Security & Valet activities. Ensures a high level of guest service from all Security &Valet Team Members at all times.
Reinforces department goals and vision to all direct reports and continually implements this strategy into overall communications.
Supervises, directly and/or indirectly, all Security & Valet Department team members including: selection, training, work direction, safety, communication, counseling, disciplining, performance evaluations and records.
- Oversight and training for emergency response procedures such matters as fires, bomb threats, power outages, and other serious matters or emergencies.
Directs and monitors the security and safety of property guests, employees, facilities, and grounds.
Conducts and reviews security investigations concerning all incidents and issues taking place on property. Makes necessary reports and notifies the Colorado Division of Gaming and local law enforcement agencies as needed and in partnership with the Casino Shift Manager and Surveillance.
Responsible for preparing and monitoring the Security & Valet Department budget and monthly financials.
- Prepares detailed and accurate reports on any security or medical related incident that occurs on the Monarch Casino property.
- Checks all security reports for accuracy and completeness and ensure timeliness.
- Ensure compliance with departmental and Company policies and procedures.
- Create and update weekly department schedule.
- Continually evaluate Team Members for alertness, appearance, and proper performance of duties.
- Observes, supervises and instructs shift officers in the performance of their duties.
- Determines personnel requirements and makes assignments at the beginning of each shift.
- Contact and communicate with all Casino Shift Managers and Surveillance as necessary.
- Ensure effective onboarding and training for new Security & Valet Team Members.
- Provide security and protection for guests, team members, property and assets.
- Maintains physical awareness of the Monarch Black Hawk property.
- Reacts promptly to disturbances where Security is required.
- Maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Be familiar with all areas of the Monarch Black Hawk Casino.
- Takes appropriate action, when required, of individuals suspected of illegal activities.
- Maintains liaison with outside agencies to facilitate the exchange of mutually beneficial information.
- Must be able to perform all duties of Shift Supervisors, Guest Assistance Officers and Valet Team Members.
- Previous casino security experience preferred.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Colorado Support Gaming License.
- Excellent guest service skills.
- Ability to lead and mentor a team.
- Have communication interpersonal skills to deal effectively with all business contacts.
- Professional appearance and demeanor.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Comfortable in a "hands-on" management role
- Work varied shifts, including weekends and holidays.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Pay: $14.50 to $17/hour
Pay is based upon experience $14.50 - $17.00 per hour.</span></span></p><p> </p><p><span>Responsible for the oversight and supervision of the Security & Valet departments
Job Reference #: 9874