Salon Hair Stylist
- Employment Type
Are you interested in…..
- A Fast Track Career with Career Development and Career Advancement Opportunities?
- Flexible Works Schedules and Referral/Attendance Bonuses?
- Paid College Tuition, Free Meals, Discounted Transportation, Health Benefits and More?
Monarch Casino in Black Hawk is building a 23 story resort that will have over 500 rooms, 4 restaurants, and a full service spa/salon which is expected to open this summer!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members Will Enjoy:
- Team Member (TM) Referral Program – Not only do we pay our current TM up to $600, we pay your referral up to $1,600
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per calendar year
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Up to $100 in Weekly Cash Prizes
- Paid Trips to Atlantis Casino Resort and Spa
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Round Trip Bus Tickets for $4 per Day
- Free Parking
- Additional Premium Pay in Select Positions
Full Time Team Members also enjoy:
- Paid Vacation
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision, disability, and more)
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4 per day!
Monarch luxuriously designed and beautifully appointed, Spa Monarch is the only spa in Colorado to receive a highly-coveted Forbes Travel Guide Four-Star designation. With 30,000 square feet of lavish space, we offer exquisite treatments from around the world and a wide range of spa amenities including three co-ed lounges, 15 luxurious treatment rooms, an exceptionally-equipped Cardio Fitness Center, year-round indoor whirlpools and atrium pool, along with an outdoor pool and whirlpool.
Bring your creative energy to Monarch! As a member of our Salon Team you will perform professional cuts, styles, chemical services and therapeutic hair and scalp treatments. You must possess and maintain knowledge of current hairstyles and trends. Excellent cleanliness and sanitation skills are essential to success! Must be willing to train in our specific hair and scalp service offerings and desire to participate in continuing education classes.
Ideal applicant must possess excellent communication skills and be able to learn the product and service knowledge necessary to effectively provide beauty solutions to meet the needs of our guests. Must have a valid Colorado Cosmetology license.
We are looking for passionate Full-Time and Part-Time Hair Stylists to join our growing salon teams. Both experienced and inexperienced stylists are welcome to apply, as we have opportunities at all levels. We are always seeking those who are professional, motivated, and detail-oriented. Hair Stylists are responsible for delivering exceptional customer service, while providing a full range of hair care services. Hair Stylists should be able to develop a dedicated clientele, growing repeat client business through referrals, and consistently exhibiting and developing technical competence. Successful performance is measured through meeting and exceeding established minimum productivity requirements, and maximizing commission payouts.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Job Reference #: 9342