- Employment Type
Are you interested in…..
- A Fast Track Career with Career Development and Career Advancement Opportunities?
- Flexible Works Schedules and Referral/Attendance Bonuses?
- Paid College Tuition, Free Meals, Discounted Transportation, Health Benefits and More?
Monarch Casino in Black Hawk is building a 23 story resort that will have over 500 rooms, 4 restaurants, and a full service spa/salon which is expected to open this summer!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members Will Enjoy:
- Team Member (TM) Referral Program – Not only do we pay our current TM up to $600, we pay your referral up to $1,600
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per calendar year
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Up to $100 in Weekly Cash Prizes
- Paid Trips to Atlantis Casino Resort and Spa
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Round Trip Bus Tickets for $4 per Day
- Free Parking
- Additional Premium Pay in Select Positions
Full Time Team Members also enjoy:
- Paid Vacation
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision, disability, and more)
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4 per day!
Deep Clean carpets, walls, ceilings, drapery, furniture, etc in rooms, Corridors, elevators, motor lodge - help clean up overflows – and bio hazard situations
Move furniture, supplies, equipment
Work with the management team during remodel or upgrade projects
May be required to cover shifts as a houseman
Equipment use - Shampoo machine, rotary floor machine, steam machine, pallet jack, extractor
Able to push lift 75lbs without restrictions
Knowledge of cleaning equipment
Experience in carpet, tile maintenance
English a plus not required
Organizational ability to be able to accomplish all task assigned
It is expected that the team member clean all areas assigned to meet the standards established by Monarch.
Team Member will need to be flexible in assignments, They could be asked to work in any department or area to help with over flow situations, projects, snow removal, etc.
Team Member is expected to adhere to all departmental and company policies.
Job Reference #: 9084