Marketing / Players Club Supervisor
- Employment Type
Are you interested in…..
- A Fast Track Career with Career Development and Career Advancement Opportunities?
- Flexible Works Schedules and Referral/Attendance Bonuses?
- Paid College Tuition, Free Meals, Discounted Transportation, Health Benefits and More?
Monarch Casino in Black Hawk is building a 23 story resort that will have over 500 rooms, 4 restaurants, and a full service spa/salon which is expected to open soon!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members Will Enjoy:
- Team Member (TM) Referral Program – Not only do we pay our current TM up to $600, we pay your referral up to $1,600
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per calendar year
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Up to $100 in Weekly Cash Prizes
- Paid Trips to Atlantis Casino Resort and Spa
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Round Trip Bus Tickets for $4 per Day
- Free Parking
- Additional Premium Pay in Select Positions
Full Time Team Members also enjoy:
- Paid Vacation
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision, disability, and more)
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4 per day!
Highly visible position with supervision of club hosts. Motivating the team with intensive canvassing of the casino floor for purpose of meeting, greeting and welcoming guests. Providing excellence in guest service with a positive attitude on a daily basis.
- Promotes Club Monarch membership and opening club accounts while displaying professional communication skills.
- Keeps a steady and pro-active business demeanor with enticement for casino guests to enroll in the club. Standing and walking for long periods of time is expected and normal for this position.
- Interacts with guests on a daily basis within the casino and from behind the Club Monarch desk in a positive and professional manner. Getting to know our guests and using their name at all times possible is highly encouraged.
- Be knowledgeable of and promote casino promotions, special events and amenities to casino guests.
- Club Monarch desk coverage includes multi – task guest service including opening of club accounts, providing specific information on casino, resort property as well as general information on the Reno area, answering questions, handing issues with increased escalation and informing Team Leadership.
- Answering phones and periodic assistance with promotions and slots tournaments
- Above average communication skills including verbal, non verbal, listening and written
- Computer usage, proficient typing, spelling and basic math
- Able to read and input guest information in casino patron system including drivers license, state ID, passport or military ID
- Flexibility and adaptability within a fast paced working environment with concurrent multiple responsibilities, promotions and special events
- Ability to give 100% effort in the communication of the benefits and rewards of Club Monarch membership using persuasion skills and motivated enthusiasm
- Ability to be consistently mindful of successful reaching of department goals on casino floor / club desk with new member enrollment resulting in the acquisition of Club Monarch members.
- Ability to be responsible and productive without immediate and direct supervision while spending quality time in the Club Paradise desk helping team reach and surpass goals
- Ability to be consistently friendly, courteous and smiling with all casino resort guests and fellow company team members
- Ability to stay current on casino promotions, special events and amenities with the ability to find and communicate information when necessary. When necessary the ability to seek assistance and guidance from Team Leadership as it applies to the communication of information and providing excellent guest service.
- Ability to be a team player and recognize the importance of helping the team succeed for the benefit of the company as it relates to successful individual performance
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Job Reference #: 9598