Maintenance Engineer II ($23 -$25 p/hr DOE)
- Employment Type
Are you interested in…..
- A Fast Track Career with Career Development and Career Advancement Opportunities?
- Flexible Works Schedules and Referral/Attendance Bonuses?
- Paid College Tuition, Free Meals, Discounted Transportation, Health Benefits and More?
Text “MONARCH” to 97211 or apply at www.monarchblackhawk.com/careers today!
Monarch Casino in Black Hawk is building a 23 story resort that will have over 500 rooms, 4 restaurants, and a full service spa/salon which is expected to open in early 2020!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members Will Enjoy:
- Team Member (TM) Referral Program – Not only do we pay our current TM up to $600, we pay your referral up to $1,600
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per calendar year
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Up to $100 in Weekly Cash Prizes
- Paid Trips to Atlantis Casino Resort and Spa
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Round Trip Bus Tickets for $4 per Day
- Free Parking
- Additional Premium Pay in Select Positions
Full Time Team Members also enjoy:
- Paid Vacation
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision, disability, and more)
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4 per day!
- Checks all electrical, lighting, and temperature control systems to ensure they are functioning properly at all times
- Performs maintenance duties throughout the casino
- Fixes machinery throughout the casino
- Makes sure property is kept in best condition possible
- Maintains a safe and clean work environment
- Paints the property
- Operates lifts in a safe manner to perform job duties
- Helps maintain the exterior of the property
- Reports any failures in all casino lighting fixtures, electrical systems, or temperature control units
- Other projects and duties as assigned
- Must be able to lift heavy items
- Must be able to bend, kneel, stoop, stand and walk for duration of shift
- Must be able to work from a ladder
- This position requires a great deal of work from heights
- Must be mobile in all areas of the casino; and have the ability to tolerate varying conditions of noise level, temperature, illumination and air quality
- HVAC, plumbing and/or electrical experience preferred
- Must be able to obtain and maintain OSHA safety certifications
- Ability to operate power and hand tools required
- Ability to work from schematics, blue prints, sketches, or verbal directions
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Job Reference #: 9857