- Employment Type
Are you interested in…..
- A Fast Track Career with Career Development and Career Advancement Opportunities?
- Flexible Works Schedules and Referral/Attendance Bonuses?
- Paid College Tuition, Free Meals, Discounted Transportation, Health Benefits and More?
Monarch Casino in Black Hawk is building a 23 story resort that will have over 500 rooms, 4 restaurants, and a full service spa/salon which is expected to open in early 2020!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members Will Enjoy:
- Team Member (TM) Referral Program – Not only do we pay our current TM up to $600, we pay your referral up to $1,600
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per calendar year
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Up to $100 in Weekly Cash Prizes
- Paid Trips to Atlantis Casino Resort and Spa
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Round Trip Bus Tickets for $4 per Day
- Free Parking
- Additional Premium Pay in Select Positions
Full Time Team Members also enjoy:
- Paid Vacation
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision, disability, and more)
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4 per day!
IT Technicians are responsible for operational availability, maintenance and overall operation of company computers and desktop applications. IT Technicians are also responsible for answering helpdesk calls for IT related issues from Team Members and Guests
- Responsible for installation of PC hardware for end users. Assists in the installation of advanced networking hardware and software under the direction of the system administrator or helpdesk supervisor.
- Performs routine tasks like backups or other operational tasks as defined.
- Performs preventative maintenance on PC’s, printers, and other hardware. Installs service releases and performs routine maintenance on desktop applications.
- Implements virus protection, detection, and elimination.
- Troubleshoots basic hardware and software problems for end users
- Provides basic training on hardware and software use.
- Facilitates assistance from hardware and software vendors when necessary.
- Maintains licensing information for all desktop applications and operating systems. Ensures compliance of licensing agreements at the user level.
- Devises documentation for all end user hardware and software with regard to installation, maintenance, troubleshooting, licensing, configuration, and network connectivity.
- Assists in room setup for catering and casino events
- Setup and operate casino band/audio equipment
- Pull low voltage cable
- Assist in projects
- Prepares progressive reports for all work performed.
1-2 years experience in a high paced environment
0-2 years experience in IT or equivilant education
Familiar with networking concepts like TCP/IP
Familiar with personal computers, servers, and like technology
Familiar with AS/400 concepts
Familiar Microsoft Office and other desktop applications
Familiar with Windows, Unix, OS400, and other operating systems
Excellent Guest Service
Ability to lift heavy items and regularly use ladders
- Ability to perform duties with little or no supervison
Able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Support Gaming License
Job Reference #: 9863