IT - Surveillance/AV Technician I ($17 -$23)
- Employment Type
Are you interested in…..
- A Fast Track Career with Career Development and Career Advancement Opportunities?
- Flexible Works Schedules and Referral/Attendance Bonuses?
- Paid College Tuition, Free Meals, Discounted Transportation, Health Benefits and More?
Monarch Casino in Black Hawk is building a 23 story resort that will have over 500 rooms, 4 restaurants, and a full service spa/salon which is expected to open this summer!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members Will Enjoy:
- Team Member (TM) Referral Program – Not only do we pay our current TM up to $600, we pay your referral up to $1,600
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per calendar year
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Up to $100 in Weekly Cash Prizes
- Paid Trips to Atlantis Casino Resort and Spa
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Round Trip Bus Tickets for $4 per Day
- Free Parking
- Additional Premium Pay in Select Positions
Full Time Team Members also enjoy:
- Paid Vacation
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision, disability, and more)
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4 per day!
This position is responsible for operational availability, maintenance, and overall operation of company audio visual components throughout the casino floor and hotel tower, guest rooms, surveillance cameras, and meeting room setup and support.
- Responsible for installation of audio visual hardware for end users. Assists in the installation of advanced audio visual hardware and software under the direction of the AV Management.
- Responsible for making programming changes with the digital sound processing hardware/software.
- Plan and execute installation projects of new audio/ visual components.
- Responsible for installation of audio visual cabling and low voltage cabling including termination.
- Responsible for support and installation of all surveillance cameras.
- Provide support for guests in the hotel rooms with all audio visual components.
- Provides basic training on usage of all audio visual components to end users and guests.
- Facilitates assistance from hardware and software vendors when necessary.
- Devises documentation for audio visual operation and training, as built drawings for new installations, and procedures for troubleshooting hardware and software.
- Properly tracks all work within the helpdesk.
- Perform duties with little or no supervision
- Assists in room setup for catering and casino events
- Setup and operate casino band/audio equipment
- Perform live sound mixing of the bands
- Assist in projects
- Prepares progressive reports for all work performed.
- Other duties as assigned by management.
- Utilize the Helpdesk appropriately. Entering all issues and making sure to update all open cases on a day to day basis.
- Prove the ability to prioritize calls to most efficiently handle calls from our team members and guests.
- Full knowledge of the audio/visual topography.
- Prove ability to handle mixing the live bands.
- Full knowledge of audio/visual operation for the entire property.
- Prove the ability to multitask and handle tasks appropriately under stress.
- Prove the ability to create procedures.
- Show teamwork and proper follow up on issues that affect our team.
- Show the ability to handle multiple calls simultaneously.
Required Skills, Education, Training & Experience
- 1-2 years experience in a high paced environment.
- 0-2 years experience in audio / visual installation.
- Excellent Guest Service
- Ability to lift 50lbs
- Ability to continually use ladders
- Able to obtain a Colorado Support Gaming License
Cultural Best Fit Characteristics
- Multi-task oriented
- Never say “it’s not my job”
- Honest, wholesome, ethical
- Holds self-accountable for performance/takes ownership
- Is a team player
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Job Reference #: 9613