Inventory Control Clerk
- Employment Type
Are you interested in…..
- A Fast Track Career with Career Development and Career Advancement Opportunities?
- Flexible Works Schedules and Referral/Attendance Bonuses?
- Paid College Tuition, Free Meals, Discounted Transportation, Health Benefits and More?
Monarch Casino in Black Hawk is building a 23 story resort that will have over 500 rooms, 4 restaurants, and a full service spa/salon which is expected to open this summer!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members Will Enjoy:
- Team Member (TM) Referral Program – Not only do we pay our current TM up to $600, we pay your referral up to $1,600
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per calendar year
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Up to $100 in Weekly Cash Prizes
- Paid Trips to Atlantis Casino Resort and Spa
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Round Trip Bus Tickets for $4 per Day
- Free Parking
- Additional Premium Pay in Select Positions
Full Time Team Members also enjoy:
- Paid Vacation
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision, disability, and more)
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4 per day!
This position is responsible for the completion of daily, weekly, and monthly inventory control and accounts payable processing.
- Ensures compliance with property and corporate accounts payable and inventory control policies and procedures.
- Prepares all invoices for payment and ensures that all payments are made timely and accurately.
- Tracks all outstanding invoices.
- Act as liaison with vendors and reconciles vendor statements
- Ensures that all credits and/or discounts are accounted for and/or taken.
- Audit and review all p-card purchases and statements
- Ensures that all applicable sales and use taxes are calculated properly and paid in accordance with applicable tax law.
- Reviews, researches, and resolves all types of invoice discrepancies, disputes, and errors.
- Perform month-end inventory of F&B warehouse and kitchen. Prepare, analyze and present variances where applicable.
- Maintains accurate and organized vendor records, both electronic and hard files.
- Document general ledger policies,procedures and audit programs and ensure they are kept up-to-date
- Assist with preparation of the monthly,quarterly and annual financial statements.
- Assist management team with analyzing financial statements and updating checkbooks
- Assists with month end reconciliations and accruals.
- Prepare financial analysis.
- Assist with internal and external audits.
- Assist with the annual budgeting process.
- Assist the accounting management as needed to complete ad-hoc projects, month-end and year-end reports.
- Issues 1099’s when applicable.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Project a positive image of Monarch and the Finance Department
- Provide exceptional guest service o both internal and external guests by always role modeling the Eight Simple Principles for a Great Guest Experience
- Promotes a positive and roductive work environment and display a positive attitude
- Consistently produces the highest quality work that is always on time and 100% accurate
- Demonstrate a strong working knowledge of all work assignments and job responsibilities
- Must be a high volume producer who is quality driven
- Promote cooperative behavior and team efforts throughout the department and company
- Demonstrate a high level of initiative, respond to team members requests and anticipate the needs of co-workers
- Set the highest standards of performance for punctuality and attendance, adherence to policy, and image and appearance
- Display a safety conscientious attitude
- Possess excellent communicationskills and ensure pertinent information is communicated to all applicable guests and team members. Also maintains guest and team member confidence and protects operations by keeping financial information confidential.
Knowledge, Skill and Ability:
- Must be fluent in English.
- Proficiency in Infinium Accounting, A/P and Payroll systems, Stratton Warren I/P system, MS Excel, Word, and Outlook.
- Proficiency on 10-key.
- Ability to communicate clearly both verbally and in writing.
- Comprehensive understanding of GAAP and SOX
- Knowledgeable of CDOG ICMP’s
- Ability to manage multiple assignments with accuracy and adhere to deadlines.
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Colorado Support Gaming License.
- Ability to recognize and solve problems concerning accounting and accounting principles and suggest solutions to practical problems.
- 3 to 5 year experience as an A/P or I/P Clerk or in an accounting related field.
Education, Training & Experience:
- BA Degree in Accounting, Finance, or related field, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Job Reference #: 9612