Housekeeping Laundry Attendant $20
Job Title: Housekeeping Laundry Attendant
Salary/Shift: $20 Days/Swings
Status: Full Time
In addition, we are offering you a $600 referral bonus for every friend/family that you bring after you start.
There are many great advantages to work in our Housekeeping department:
- Free Hot Meal per shift
- Non-smoking environment
- Subsidized transportation
- Flexible Schedules
- Career Advancement
- Beautiful, modern, fast paced work environment that you can take pride in
- Vibrant brand NEW hotel!
AM LAUNDRY ATTENDANT
- Sort all linen, each kind in the separate carts, sheets, pillow cases, towels, blanket, duvets, pillows, robes, mattress protector (how to send blankets, pillows, duvets, protectors- count by pc).
- Weight each cart and log in the log sheet.
- Bring carts to the Pickup station.
- Have laundry company employee sign pick up sheet.
- Bring signed pick up sheet to HSKP office and leave in the designated area.
PM LAUNDRY ATTENDANT
- Receive the linen upon Laundry company delivery.
- Wight each cart and sign delivery sheet.
- Mark any discrepancy between delivery sheet and actual weight.
- Transport linen to each floor and put on the shelves, according to par level label.
- Any extra linen put in the 4th floor storage rooms on the designated shelves.
- Check the chute on each floor after TD Attendants live, sort the linen by kind and weight any full cart.
- Marked weighted cart in to pick up sheet and leave sheet for the AM shift to fill.
- Any additional tasks as assigned or needed.
- No formal education or experience required.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time up to 8 hours a day.
- Ability to perform assigned duties with attention to detail, speed, accuracy, follow through, and work with a minimum supervision.
- Ability to exert physical effort consistent with position as per the hotel standards.
- Ability to grasp, bend, and stoop; push or pull heavy loads weighing up to 30 lbs.
WHAT TO EXPECT
- Be part of a cohesive team with opportunities to build a successful career.
- Have the opportunity to engage in diverse and challenging work.
- Derive a sense of pride in work well done.
- Be recognized for excellence.
CERTIFICATES AND LICENSES:
- Valid Colorado Driver’s License - must have a clean driving record for at least three years
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO at your first-year anniversary of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 1 Free Hot Meal per shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
- 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options
- Free Covered Parking
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms and Dry Cleaning Provided Free of Charge for most positions
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit, vacation trips and more!)
- Team Member Hotel, Retail and Spa Discounts
Save your gas and mileage on your car! Check out these convenient casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch, we subsidize your bus transportation up to 80%!
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Resort Spa does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.