Hotel Locker Attendant
- Employment Type
Are you interested in…..
- A Fast Track Career with Career Development and Career Advancement Opportunities?
- Flexible Works Schedules and Referral/Attendance Bonuses?
- Paid College Tuition, Free Meals, Discounted Transportation, Health Benefits and More?
Monarch Casino in Black Hawk is building a 23 story resort that will have over 500 rooms, 4 restaurants, and a full service spa/salon which is expected to open this summer!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members Will Enjoy:
- Team Member (TM) Referral Program – Not only do we pay our current TM up to $600, we pay your referral up to $1,600
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per calendar year
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Up to $100 in Weekly Cash Prizes
- Paid Trips to Atlantis Casino Resort and Spa
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Round Trip Bus Tickets for $4 per Day
- Free Parking
- Additional Premium Pay in Select Positions
Full Time Team Members also enjoy:
- Paid Vacation
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision, disability, and more)
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4 per day!
Must be energetic, hardworking, customer service orientated male with experience in hospitality industry, along with being self-motivated. You will be responsible for serving food to helping clean shoes, along with stocking, and making sure everything is in great working order.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Maintain Cleanliness of Locker Room.
- Stock Product when and where needed.
- Serve Food
- Be attentive and alert at all times to Member’s needs.
- Able to help out in all areas.
- Locker Room Experience a plus.
- Forward thinking, one step ahead of the curve person, hospitality is what drives you on your thoughts.
- General intelligence, problem-solving, critical thinking and decision-making skills.
- Excellent human relations, communications, and Member service skills.
- Attentiveness to detail and self-starting task orientation.
- Required to work evenings, weekends and holidays.
- Requires a wide range of constant physical activities, including but not limited to: sitting, standing, walking, bending, kneeling, twisting, pushing, pulling, and reaching. Frequent repetitive movements.
- Frequent movement, lifting or carrying of objects or weights up to 25 lbs.
- Requires close, distance, peripheral vision and depth perception.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Job Reference #: 9070