Hotel Housekeeping Manager
- Employment Type
- Hospitality, Leadership
Are you interested in…..
- A Fast Track Career with Career Development and Career Advancement Opportunities?
- Flexible Works Schedules and Referral/Attendance Bonuses?
- Paid College Tuition, Free Meals, Discounted Transportation, Health Benefits and More?
Monarch Casino in Black Hawk is building a 23 story resort that will have over 500 rooms, 4 restaurants, and a full service spa/salon which is expected to open in early 2020!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members Will Enjoy:
- Team Member (TM) Referral Program – Not only do we pay our current TM up to $600, we pay your referral up to $1,600
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per calendar year
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Up to $100 in Weekly Cash Prizes
- Paid Trips to Atlantis Casino Resort and Spa
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Round Trip Bus Tickets for $4 per Day
- Free Parking
- Additional Premium Pay in Select Positions
Full Time Team Members also enjoy:
- Paid Vacation
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision, disability, and more)
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4 per day!
Join Team Monarch! As Public Area Housekeeping Manager you will be responsible for overseeing the daily operations of the Public Area Housekeeping department. This position works closely with many different departments to ensure cleanliness throughout the property (both inside and outside) of public areas and public restrooms.
Must have extensive experience in floor care, surface cleaning, snow removal equipment and various cleaning products and equipment. Additional responsibilities will include staff scheduling, coordinating and scheduling various deep cleaning projects, new product research, introduction of new cleaning items, and research of new equipment.
Ideal candidate will have management experience in a 24/7 environment including staff selection, coaching, counseling, and discipline.
Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills (Spanish preferred), organization and multi tasking abilities, budgeting and financial experience. Management experience working in a fast paced, multi cultural environment is extremely helpful. Must be available to work a flexible schedule (including graveyard) depending on business needs.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.