- Employment Type
Are you interested in…..
- A Fast Track Career with Career Development and Career Advancement Opportunities?
- Flexible Works Schedules and Referral/Attendance Bonuses?
- Paid College Tuition, Free Meals, Discounted Transportation, Health Benefits and More?
Monarch Casino in Black Hawk is building a 23 story resort that will have over 500 rooms, 4 restaurants, and a full service spa/salon which is expected to open this summer!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members Will Enjoy:
- Team Member (TM) Referral Program – Not only do we pay our current TM up to $600, we pay your referral up to $1,600
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per calendar year
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Up to $100 in Weekly Cash Prizes
- Paid Trips to Atlantis Casino Resort and Spa
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Round Trip Bus Tickets for $4 per Day
- Free Parking
- Additional Premium Pay in Select Positions
Full Time Team Members also enjoy:
- Paid Vacation
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision, disability, and more)
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4 per day!
Monarch Casino Resort Spa is a world-class resort destination with warm, personable Team Members. Awarded Best Resort for its exceptional and friendly service, Monarch is focused on making your stay here a good one. Monarch is looking for a Hotel Concierge.
Start your career today and join a Four Diamond Property!
- Sell and promote Monarch and all of the on-property outlets
- Assist guests by making Hotel, Restaurant and Spa reservations at Monarch
- Assist guests by securing tickets to local attractions and events, making auto rental reservations, making arrangements for delivery of health-care equipment for hotel guests, printing airline boarding passes, and placing orders for gift, flower and/or Room Service deliveries.
- Be informed and knowledgeable of local attractions and events
- Assist the Hotel Front Desk with check-ins / check-outs as needed
- Proficiency in computer skills, experience with LMS a plus
- Ability to sell and promote the property and all of its outlets
- Ability to handle cash accurately
- Ability to read and analyze guests folios and Hotel reports
- Knowledge of general office equipment
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Job Reference #: 9059