Facilities Manager up to $3,000 New Hire Incentives + Free Meal + Benefits
- Employment Type
- Engineering/Facilities, Leadership
Job Title: Facilities Manager
Starting at: $60,000 +up to $3,000 New Hire Incentives + Free Meal + Benefits
Status: Full Time
Other Compensation: *New hire incentives includes up to $1,400 from Monarch and up to $1,600 in “Colorado Jumpstart” unemployed workers incentives for those who are eligible. State payments are within 30 and 60 days. Monarch adds payments 90 through 180 days! Note: State payments go to $1,200 on June 1. Monarch New Hire Incentives and State incentive offers ends on June 26.
Apply today start tomorrow. Refer a friend/family member if you’re both hired, you both will earn an extra $600 in referral bonuses!
Luxury matched only by the sublime beauty of the Colorado Rockies awaits you in our all new Resort! Monarch’s new resort features a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Buffet, and Specialty Restaurant (coming soon). Experience the heart-pounding gaming action on our newly-expanded casino floor, featuring over 1,200 of the hottest slot machines, 40 table games with unlimited betting, a new poker room and sports betting room coming soon. Our spa features state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, saunas, hot tubs, bar and more!
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO within your first year of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- New Hire Incentives up to $3,000
- Team Member Referral Program (we pay you and your referral up to $600 each)
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms Provided Free of Charge for Most Positions
- 1 Free Hot Meal per Shift
- 80% - 100% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options
- Free Covered Parking
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit and more)
- Hotel and Resort Discounts
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4-$6 per day!
- Design Build Operate and Maintain a full spectrum of Duties and work flow with all Engineers.
- Operate Central Plant and All Auxilary systems under the Direction and Framework of the Director of Facilities.
- Train and assist all Engineers with every aspect of skills and safety required to operate a fully functional 500 + room Resort and Casino.
- Accell in new and challenging environments and situations.
- Have a passion for Guest services and efficiency by predicting the expectations and delivering the desired environment at all times just in time.
- Be Solutions oriented solving problems as they arise with minimal impact to our budget using proactive P.M. proceedures to avoid major breakdowns.
- Implement and maintain a work order system like Hot Sauce or Maximo for effective P.M. scheduling matching Skill levels to Task workload.
- Preferred Bachelors Degree in Engineering and or a Minumum of 5 years progressive Central plant management Electrical, HVAC, Plumbing, Fire systems and Team building at the Manager Level in a large facility.
- Excellent knowledge of electrical systems, components, and devices, HVAC systems, boilers, mechanical systems, and the maintenance and repair of all.
- Excellent knowledge of public construction and building systems; all related permits, licensing, new and existing codes pertaining to public building and fire safety.
- Skills in computers and software programs associated with property operations.
- Skilled in the proper and safe use of all tools, equipment, materials, chemicals, and products.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.