Descripción del trabajo
- Employment Type
Are you interested in…..A Fast Track Career, Paid College Tuition, Free Meals, Discounted Transportation, Health Benefits?
Interview now for on the spot hire!
Monarch Casino Black Hawk is a central part of a vibrant and diverse mountain community that focuses on providing an outstanding experience for our guests. Build your career in a dynamic and fast paced environment where you can pursue your interests.
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for less than $5 per day!
This position works 8:30-5, M-F. Occasional Holidays and weekends as needed.
- Employee Referral Program – Not only do we pay our current TM $450, we pay your referral up to $225!
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per calendar year for part time and full time team members!
- Up to $100 in Weekly Cash Prizes
- 1 Free Meal per Shift!
- Round Trip Bus Tickets for Less Than $5 per Day!
- Free Parking
Full Time Team Members also enjoy:
- Paid Vacation
- 6 Paid Holidays!
- Health Benefit Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision, and disability and more)
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match!
his person will contribute to our success by providing consultation to service technicians and customers, receiving shipments and stocks parts, providing price estimates for designated installations prior to scheduling appointments, keeping prepayment logs, and performing related troubleshooting tasks based on skill level.
- Coordinate all maintenance related purchases for parts, materials and supplies
- Maintain parts and supply inventories by verifying inventory levels
- Reconcile purchase orders with invoices and coordinate with accounting
- Anticipate needed equipment, parts and supplies related to special projects and preventative maintenance
- Organize and maintain parts, supplies and material inventory through proper labeling and storage
- Reconcile inventory levels through utilization of sign out sheets, work orders, and other documentation
- Plan parts and material requirements and collaborate scheduled maintenance work with other departments as needed
- Assist department manager and supervisor with scheduling planned maintenance duties Maintain a clean and orderly work area ensuring workspace and storage areas are free from debris and Clutter
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Prior experience working in a maintenance department preferred
- 1 - 3 years prior purchasing/ordering experience
- 1 - 3 years prior experience working with vendors and negotiating
- 1 - 3 years prior experience with packaging and manufacturing equipment and repairs
- Excellent organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work well with all levels of the Team in collaborative manner
- Adaptability; expertise at managing competing demands, multitasking, and prioritizing; comfortable managing frequent change, delays and unexpected events
- Ability to work independently
- Advanced knowledge of Word, Excel, Outlook with excellent working knowledge of the Internet
- Strong organizational skills; ability to prioritize and plan work activities and use time efficiently.
- Excellent phone etiquette and customer service skills
- Ability to anticipate and proactively address situations in order to avoid problems; address and resolve problems efficiently and professionally
- Perform well under deadlines
- Ethical business practices
- Maintain professional appearance and attire on daily basis
- Flexibility to work late or on weekends, as business demands
- An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Al corriente: 9/5/2019
Referencia laboral #: 9050