Engineer- Kitchen mechanics
- Employment Type
Are you interested in…..
- A Fast Track Career with Career Development and Career Advancement Opportunities?
- Flexible Works Schedules and Referral/Attendance Bonuses?
- Paid College Tuition, Free Meals, Discounted Transportation, Health Benefits and More?
Monarch Casino in Black Hawk is building a 23 story resort that will have over 500 rooms, 4 restaurants, and a full service spa/salon which is expected to open this summer!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members Will Enjoy:
- Team Member (TM) Referral Program – Not only do we pay our current TM up to $600, we pay your referral up to $1,600
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per calendar year
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Up to $100 in Weekly Cash Prizes
- Paid Trips to Atlantis Casino Resort and Spa
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Round Trip Bus Tickets for $4 per Day
- Free Parking
- Additional Premium Pay in Select Positions
Full Time Team Members also enjoy:
- Paid Vacation
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision, disability, and more)
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4 per day!
The performance of routine preventative maintenance on all commercial Kitchen equipment at all Kitchen, Bar and associated Food and Beverage outlets. Additionally, accomplish service repairs to ensure all equipment is operating at a high level of reliability and efficiency.
The incumbent in this position works on-site at the casino and interfaces with external/internal customers, Team Members, and vendors on a regular basis. The positions work schedule varies and may include Saturday/Sunday and evening work depending on the needs of the operation, renovation project installation and/or emergency situations.
- Install, repair, maintain, and test
- Use Electrical industry related hand tools and power tools.
- Measure, cut, bend, thread, etc. and install wire and electrical cable systems, conduit systems and other wire raceway systems.
- Feed to, pull into, and terminate wire and cable within control centers, distribution boxes, transformers, transducers, switch gear, receptacles, switches, etc.
- Splice and terminate wires at junction points.
- Troubleshoot equipment electrical systems and control circuits and build control panels from drawings.
- Prepare sketches and schematic diagrams showing the location of wiring and electrical systems.
- Delegate tasks and assist with training other employees.
- Communicate effectively with Foremen and crew members.
- Maintain workflow schedule to ensure all Monarch. productivity objectives are met.
- Demonstrate the highest level of professionalism and courtesy when interacting with colleagues, customers and vendor
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance is clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance and heavier lifting or movement tasks with assistance.
- Move up and down stairs, service ramps, and/or ladders. Work from heights; lifts, ladders or scaffolding. Work in restricted spaces; crawl spaces, sump areas, attics, etc.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Perform other job duties as requested.
Physical Demands and work Environment: The employee may require the ability to do the following:
- Lift 50 lbs from ground and pull 50 lbs of force.
- Perform ladder climbing, wire pulling and conduit pulling.
- Fully squat, stoop or kneel while wearing a 25 lb tool belt
- Maintain a standing position for long periods of time while
- Performing repetitive actions such as grasping or manipulating wires
- While performing duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to:
- A variety of weather conditions including cold, snow, rain, heat, etc.
- Must have a current Colorado Journeymen’s or Master’s license in good standings
The above Journeyman Electrical job description is meant to describe the general nature and level of work to be performed; it is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position. Employment is contingent upon the individual maintaining a current Journeyman Electrical License
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Job Reference #: 9561