Deli Attendant ($15 + tips + $1.25 premium pay)
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
Are you interested in…..
- A Fast Track Career with Career Development and Career Advancement Opportunities?
- Flexible Works Schedules and Referral/Attendance Bonuses?
- Paid College Tuition, Free Meals, Discounted Transportation, Health Benefits and More?
Text “MONARCH” to 97211 or apply at www.monarchblackhawk.com/careers today!
Monarch Casino in Black Hawk is building a 23 story resort that will have over 500 rooms, 4 restaurants, and a full service spa/salon which is expected to open in early 2020!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members Will Enjoy:
- Team Member (TM) Referral Program – Not only do we pay our current TM up to $600, we pay your referral up to $1,600
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per calendar year
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Up to $100 in Weekly Cash Prizes
- Paid Trips to Atlantis Casino Resort and Spa
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Round Trip Bus Tickets for $4 per Day
- Free Parking
- Additional Premium Pay in Select Positions
Full Time Team Members also enjoy:
- Paid Vacation
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision, disability, and more)
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4 per day!
- Apply various cooking methods to meats, fish, vegetables, and other foods
- Execute prep lists and check lists in a timely manner as outlined by the supervisor
- Inspect Deli areas to ensure observance of safe, sanitary food-handling practices
- Excellent memory skills allowing for preparation of many dishes at the same time
- Observe and test foods to determine if they have been cooked sufficiently, using methods such as tasting, smelling, piercing them with utensils, and through the use of thermometers
- Must accurately distinguish flavors of salty, sweet, burnt, sour, bitter, spicy, and spoiled
- Portion, arrange, and garnish food, and serve food to patrons in a timely manner
- Regulate temperature of ovens, broilers, grills, and ranges
- Season and cook food according to recipes
- Wash, peel, cut, and seed fruits and vegetables to prepare them for consumption
- Weigh, measure, and mix ingredients according to recipes, using various kitchen utensils and equipment
- Perform all duties associated with the deli attendant position
- Follow new recipes and procedures with minimal direction
- Shut down and or clean assigned areas as required
- Must be 18 and older
- Preferred cash handling experience
- Previous kitchen experience preferred
- Understands measurements of liquid and weight and temperatures
- Able to operate and rectify all cash handling and comp situations
- Balance the register at the end of shift
- Must be able to lift heavy objects
- Must be able to stand and be mobile for majority of shift
- Work in both hot and cold environment
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Job Reference #: 9889