Dealer Training With Career Opportunity
- Employment Type
FREE TO YOU! COMING SOON!
Where are classes?
The Training is located at the Monarch Casino Warehouse - 37899 Highway 40 Evergreen, CO 80439
What is the training schedule?
How many hours do you need to complete the course?
Attendees must complete 120 hours of training and pass an audition to earn a position on the monarch team.
Are you offering full time and part time positions?
Yes we are offering full time and part time positions.
How much do Dealers make?
Dealers make minimum wage plus tips. The average part time dealer makes approximately $40,000 $50,000 per year.
The average full time dealer makes approximately $50,000 - $75,000 per year.
What are the requirements to enter the training?
- The applicant must apply online for the Dealer training position.
- Ability to obtain a Colorado gaming license.
- Tattoos are not permitted if they can be seen while wearing the approved uniform or business attire. Visible piercings are only permitted on the earlobes, as permitted.
- Hair styles or colors must be conservative, professional and natural in appearance.
- Attend and complete dealer training
- Deals accurately and procedurally correct.
- Practices and supports Monarch’s courtesy guidelines at all time while promoting outstanding guest relations.
- Handles customer transaction for "buy-ins" and "pay-offs".
- Verifies fills and credits of the game.
- Notifies Casino Games Supervisor of any irregularities in customer play and/or transactions during shift.
- Takes losing bets and pay winning bets in accordance to house rules and procedures.
- Protects the security of the game and handles money and chips.
All applicants/students must be able to pace a standard math test
- Must be at least 21 years of age and able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Support Gaming License.
- Positive attitude towards study
- Skilled in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with staff and other departments.
- Must possess excellent guest service and communication skills with the ability to deal with guests.
- Ability to speak and write English.
- Ability to excel at a competitive training
- Ability to communicate information through spoken words and sentences that others will understand
- Ability to read and understand information and instructions presented in writing.
- Strong general mathematical skills
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Must have the ability to stand for duration of shift.
- Must be able to bend, stoop and continuously use hands.
Ability to obtain and maintain a Colorado Gaming License
- Successfully pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Say GOODBYE to that DEAD-END JOB and let your new career take flight at the Monarch Casino Resort Spa in Black Hawk Colorado! Apply online now, OR text "MONARCH" to 97211, OR call us at 720-406-3800.
Luxury matched only by the sublime beauty of the Colorado Rockies awaits you in our all new Resort! Monarch’s new resort features a Chophouse, 24/7 Café, Buffet, and Specialty Restaurant (coming soon). Experience the heart-pounding gaming action on our newly-expanded casino floor, featuring over 1,200 of the hottest slot machines, 40 table games with unlimited betting, a new poker room and sports betting room coming soon. Our spa features state of the art spa services on top of the 23rd story of our resort along with a roof top pool, saunas, hot tubs, bar and more!
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO within your first year of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- In-State and Out-of-State Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- Hiring Bonuses for Non-Management (up to $400 position depending)
- Team Member Referral Program (we pay you and your referral up to $600 each)
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms Provided Free of Charge for Most Positions
- 1 Free Hot Meal per Shift
- Up to 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options (we pay $24-$26 YOU pay $4-$6 round trip for casino busses through Ace Express and Ramblin)
- Free Covered Parking
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit and more)
- Hotel and Resort Discounts
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4-$6 per day!