- Employment Type
- Casino, Food & Beverage
Job Title: Cocktail Server
Salary: Days/Swing $9.54 Grave $11.54 + up to $500 in tips per shift
Status: Full Time and Part Time
Shift: Day, Swing, Nights
In addition, we are offering you a $600 referral bonus for every friend/family that you bring after you start.
Luxury matched only by the sublime beauty of the Colorado Rockies awaits you in our all new ULTIMATE resort. Experience everything that surrounds our beautiful location in the heart of the Rocky Mountains, including world-class skiing, fishing and horseback riding.
Epicurean adventures await at the all new restaurants inside Monarch Casino Resort Spa. The chef-driven menu at Monarch Chophouse features the finest steaks, seafood, and craft cocktails in four-star luxury. Indulge any time of the day at Twenty-Four 7 serving American and Asian fare. Light up your senses with exquisite flavors and cuisine from all corners of the globe at The Buffet. All new Bistro restaurant. Unwind from a long day in one of our multiple bars and lounges, with live music at our Cabaret bar every Monday and Tuesday.
There are many great advantages to work in Food & Beverage:
- Free Hot Meal per shift
- Non-smoking environment
- Subsidized transportation
- Working in and around the various restaurants and the casino floor
- Work with Elevated ingredients
- Advancement opportunities
- Complete side work lists as assigned
- Maintain a clean work area
- Take drink orders from the Guests, ring them in properly and deliver the dringks to the guests
- Abide by casino/department drink service policies
- Check identification to ensure that guests meet out minimum age requirements for consumption of alcoholic beverages
- Monitor guests for safe alcohol consumption and limit problems and liability
- Provide wine, beer or spirits recommendations to Guests
- Clear beverages and other items promptly according to proper sanitation standards
- Complete side duties as required including stocking service items, coffee and other necessary items
- Maintain an updated knowledge of the brands of beer, wine and liquors being offered for consumption at the bars and the current prices
- Knowledge of Company and Departmental policies and procedures
- Adhere to, enforce and practice all alocoholic beverage laws, policies and regulations
- Continuously watch for signs of intoxication for the protection and enjoyment of our guests
- Adhere to all grooming standards
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Support Gaming License
Not only does Monarch offer a luxury experience for guests we offer luxury benefits to our Team Members as well!
Full Time Team Members (30+ hours) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 2 Weeks PTO at your first-year anniversary of employment
- 6 Observed Holidays and Holiday Pay
- Health Benefit Insurance Package after 90 days includes: medical, dental, vision, life insurance, short term disability, 401k with company match
- Relocation Reimbursement
Part Time and Full Time Team Members (TMs) will enjoy the following benefits and perks:
- 1 Free Hot Meal per shift and Unlimited Coffee, Tea, Soft Drinks
- Up to 48 hours of Sick Pay for Team Members Under 30 hrs per Week
- 80% Subsidized Bus Transportation Options
- Free Covered Parking
- Education/Tuition/Certification Reimbursement (up to $6,000 per calendar year)
- Wardrobe/Uniforms and Dry Cleaning Provided Free of Charge for most positions
- Career Development and Advancement Programs
- Team Member Anniversary Recognition (earn resort credit, vacation trips and more!)
- Team Member Hotel, Retail and Spa Discounts
Save your gas and mileage on your car! Check out these convenient casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch, we subsidize your bus transportation up to 80%!
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Resort Spa does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.