Chophouse Room Manager
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage, Leadership
Are you interested in….
- A Fast Track Career with Development and Career Advancement Opportunities?
- Flexible Works Schedules and Referral/Attendance Bonuses?
- Paid College Tuition, Free Meals, Discounted Transportation, Health Benefits and More?
Monarch Casino Resort in Black Hawk is building a 23 story resort that will have over 500 rooms, 4 restaurants, and a full service spa/salon which is expected to open soon!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members Will Enjoy:
- Team Member (TM) Referral Program – Not only do we pay our current TM up to $600, we pay your referral up to $1,600
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per calendar year
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Flexible work schedules
- Weekly drawings totaling $100 in Weekly Cash Prizes
- Quarterly Grand Prize Drawings: Paid trips to Atlantis Casino Resort Spa
- 1 free meal per shift
- Round trip bus tickets for $4 per Day ($20 Savings)
- Free parking
- Additional premium pay in select positions
Full Time Team Members (30hrs or more) also enjoy:
- 1 week paid vacation at 6 months, second week paid vacation at 1 year
- 6 observed Holidays – after 90 days
- Health Benefit Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision, disability, and more) - after 90 days
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match – after 90 days
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4 per day!
- Operate the restaurant in accordance with the Resort’s mission statement
- Monitor the operation of the restaurant to ensure compliance with all standards and procedures established by the Food & Beverage Director as well as company and county health and regulatory standards and procedures.
- Understand financial reports and apply the information in a timely and practical fashion so as to improve the operation.
- Implement and insure prompt and courteous service to our guests in compliance with standards set forth by Monarch Casino and Spa, and the Food & Beverage Director.
- Maintain proper staffing levels through efficient hiring of new Team Members.
- Monitor the Team Members of the restaurant to assure they provide service in accordance with company and departmental standards and take action to correct any deficiencies through training and discipline.
- Prepare work schedules of Team Members and delegate work and station assignments.
- Prepare Team Member performance evaluations and disciplinary notices.
- Circulate through restaurant and coordinate activities of Team Member’s to provide efficient and courteous service to our guests.
- Inspect and monitor cleanliness of the restaurant and comply with safety and health code regulations.
- Greet and communicate with guests in a friendly and courteous manner.
- Resolve guest complaints and issues.
- Communicate and interact with food shift supervisors and Team Members.
- Know, understand, follow, and enforce all company and departmental policies and procedures.
- Proficiently operate POS systems, Stratton-Warren inventory system, as well as office computer systems including Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook, etc.
- Facilitate all aspects of repairs and maintenance.
- Keep documentation through proper email systems.
- Decrease costs through effective scheduling and management of waste.
- Increase revenue through training and use of financial reports to ensure up-sell of product.
- Create new ideas and implement these ideas.
- Readily identify and implement more efficient methods of operation.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- 3 to 5 years high volume restaurant supervision or management preferred.
- Ability to obtain an Alcohol Awareness Certification.
- Ability to obtain a Food Safety Certification.
- Knowledge of beer, wine, and alcohol.
- Good organizational skills.
- Good interpersonal communication skills.
- Knowledge in use of POS systems.
- Computer knowledge, including Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook.
- Professional appearance in dress and manner.
- Establishes concrete performance standards for both Team Members and room management.
- Provides adequate structure, direction, and feedback to Team Members and room management.
- Successfully identifies, analyzes, and solves problems.
- Works well with guests and staff by maintaining a positive and approachable attitude.
- Adheres and implements all safety and security policies and procedures.
Job Reference #: 9818