- Employment Type
- Engineering/Facilities, Leadership
Are you interested in…..
- A Fast Track Career with Career Development and Career Advancement Opportunities?
- Flexible Works Schedules and Referral/Attendance Bonuses?
- Paid College Tuition, Free Meals, Discounted Transportation, Health Benefits and More?
Monarch Casino in Black Hawk is building a 23 story resort that will have over 500 rooms, 4 restaurants, and a full service spa/salon which is expected to open this summer!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members Will Enjoy:
- Team Member (TM) Referral Program – Not only do we pay our current TM up to $600, we pay your referral up to $1,600
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per calendar year
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Up to $100 in Weekly Cash Prizes
- Paid Trips to Atlantis Casino Resort and Spa
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Round Trip Bus Tickets for $4 per Day
- Free Parking
- Additional Premium Pay in Select Positions
Full Time Team Members also enjoy:
- Paid Vacation
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision, disability, and more)
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4 per day!
The Chief Engineer will assist the Director of Facilities with supervising the 24/7 operation, maintenance and repair of the entire casino, restaurant(s), and event areas as well as the building exterior and grounds. Ensures that all systems work properly, are repaired properly, and that preventative maintenance is performed correctly and regularly. Also, will assign and check work and also act as the technical field expert to provide know-how when assistance in solving a problem is needed. Assist with coordination and scheduling of outside contractors who do PM, remodels, or new construction projects.
- Design Build Operate and Maintain a full spectrum of Duties and work flow with all Engineers.
- Operate Central Plant and All Auxilary systems under the Direction and Framework of the Director of Facilities.
- Train and assist all Engineers with every aspect of skills and safety required to operate a fully functional 500 + room Resort and Casino.
- Accell in new and challenging environments and situations.
- Have a passion for Guest services and efficiency by predicting the expectations and delivering the desired environment at all times just in time.
- Be Solutions oriented solving problems as they arise with minimal impact to our budget using proactive P.M. proceedures to avoid major breakdowns.
- Implement and maintain a work order system like Hot Sauce or Maximo for effective P.M. scheduling matching Skill levels to Task workload.
- Preferred Bachelors Degree in Engineering and or a Minumum of 10 years progressive Central plant management Electrical, HVAC, Plumbing, Fire systems and Team building at the Manager Level in a large facility.
- Excellent knowledge of electrical systems, components, and devices, HVAC systems, boilers, mechanical systems, and the maintenance and repair of all.
- Excellent knowledge of public construction and building systems; all related permits, licensing, new and existing codes pertaining to public building and fire safety.
- Skills in computers and software programs associated with property operations.
- Skilled in the proper and safe use of all tools, equipment, materials, chemicals, and products
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Job Reference #: 9559