Catering and Conference Services Manager
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
Are you interested in…..
- A Fast Track Career with Development and Career Advancement Opportunities?
- Flexible Works Schedules and Referral/Attendance Bonuses?
- Paid College Tuition, Free Meals, Discounted Transportation, Health Benefits and More?
Monarch Casino Resort in Black Hawk is building a 23 story resort that will have over 500 rooms, 4 restaurants, and a full service spa/salon which is expected to open soon!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members Will Enjoy:
- Team Member (TM) Referral Program – Not only do we pay our current TM up to $600, we pay your referral up to $1,600
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per calendar year
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Flexible work schedules
- Weekly drawings totaling $100 in Weekly Cash Prizes
- Quarterly Grand Prize Drawings: Paid trips to Atlantis Casino Resort Spa
- 1 free meal per shift
- Round trip bus tickets for $4 per Day ($20 Savings)
- Free parking
- Additional premium pay in select positions
Full Time Team Members (30hrs or more) also enjoy:
- 1 week paid vacation at 6 months, second week paid vacation at 1 year
- 6 observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision, disability, and more)
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4 per day!
Solicit Future conference business for hotels in assigned market areas. Maintain and exceed sales targets defined by the management. Also able to work under pressure, meet deadlines and achieve daily targets, whilst offering a very high level of Customer Service.
Additionally Work directly with key decisions makers from Corporate, negotiating rates and confirming their accommodation, meetings and events..
- Plan and detail events in conjunction with the client.
- Presenting and selling available and suitable banquet / event options to the highest possible standard.
- Contact Meeting Planner by mail, telephone, customer outings and site inspections.
- Ensure the complete administration and execution of all planned events.
- Assist in development and solicitation of Banquet and event package plans and aimed at conference business and encourage repeat business.
- Encouraging repeat business through excellent customer service and inquiry handling.
- Build strong relationships with customers to fully understand their needs.
- Assist in the preparation and monitoring of sales, department and budgetary reports as and when required.
Other duties and tasks assigned by the management within the job scope
Candidates should have a successful sales track record in direct sales and an ability to develop targeted prospect databases.
Candidates should have a successful sales track record in hotel catering and/or conference services.
Bachelor Degree or Diploma in Hospitality and/or equilvalent experience. Proficient in using CRM, MS office software applications including MS office, Excel, Power point etc.
3 to 5 Years' Experience in hotel catering or conference services or event sales with proven track record.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Job Reference #: 9015