Cage Shift Supervisor
- Employment Type
- Casino, Leadership
Are you interested in…..
- A Fast Track Career with Career Development and Career Advancement Opportunities?
- Flexible Works Schedules and Referral/Attendance Bonuses?
- Paid College Tuition, Free Meals, Discounted Transportation, Health Benefits and More?
Text “MONARCH” to 97211 or apply at www.monarchblackhawk.com/careers today!
Monarch Casino in Black Hawk is building a 23 story resort that will have over 500 rooms, 4 restaurants, and a full service spa/salon which is expected to open in early 2020!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members Will Enjoy:
- Team Member (TM) Referral Program – Not only do we pay our current TM up to $600, we pay your referral up to $1,600
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per calendar year
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Up to $100 in Weekly Cash Prizes
- Paid Trips to Atlantis Casino Resort and Spa
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Round Trip Bus Tickets for $4 per Day
- Free Parking
- Additional Premium Pay in Select Positions
Full Time Team Members also enjoy:
- Paid Vacation
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision, disability, and more)
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4 per day!
The cage handles most of the major gaming transactions in the casino. This position oversees the daily operations of the Cage and supervises the Cage team. They must ensure the highest level of guest service and guest satisfaction is maintained and that internal and external guests are assisted in a timely manner and with accuracy.
- Supervises, trains, coaches and disciplines Cage team.
- Ensures compliance with Company policy and gaming regulations
- Assists with resolving guest service and Team Member Issues
- Ensures the Cage team is well informed regarding casino operations and marketing promotions
- Processes documentation based on current Company policy and gaming regulations
- Checks guests for proper identification
- Maintain a tidy and safe work area
- Absolute highest level of guest service at all times
- Accuracy with cash, chip handling and documentation organization
- Must make decisions based upon current Management directions
- Knowledgeable of current and upcoming promotions
- Communicates to other shifts and management
- Ability to obtain and maintain a Colorado Support Gaming License.
- Prior supervisory experience required
- Cash handling experience preferred
- Basic proficiency with computers and 10-key.
- Must be able to perform duties for a shift in a standing position.
- Must be able to walk, sit, squat and reach with hands and arms.
- Must be able lift heavy items
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Job Reference #: 9842