- Employment Type
Are you interested in…..
- A Fast Track Career with Career Development and Career Advancement Opportunities?
- Flexible Works Schedules and Referral/Attendance Bonuses?
- Paid College Tuition, Free Meals, Discounted Transportation, Health Benefits and More?
Monarch Casino in Black Hawk is building a 23 story resort that will have over 500 rooms, 4 restaurants, and a full service spa/salon which is expected to open this summer!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members Will Enjoy:
- Team Member (TM) Referral Program – Not only do we pay our current TM up to $600, we pay your referral up to $1,600
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per calendar year
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Up to $100 in Weekly Cash Prizes
- Paid Trips to Atlantis Casino Resort and Spa
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Round Trip Bus Tickets for $4 per Day
- Free Parking
- Additional Premium Pay in Select Positions
Full Time Team Members also enjoy:
- Paid Vacation
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision, disability, and more)
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4 per day!
This position will perform a variety of capital buying tasks for a new construction project at Monarch Casino Black Hawk, which will be involved in large scale Casino Hospitality construction projects which will be built from responsibilities that include purchasing of a wide range of equipment, furniture and fixtures for Construction and CapEx projects. Ideal applicant will have former experience in casino hotel renovation projects involved in various properties ranging over 1K+ rooms.
- Work with construction management team and Director of Purchasing on design issues and equipment decisions and participate in review sessions.
- Maintain equipment, furniture and fixtures specification cut sheets.
- Assist Operations in selection of additional or replacement equipment.
- Attend meetings and procure requested samples and participate in testing products.
- Competitively quote and negotiate best supplier pricing for equipment, furniture & fixtures; maintaining good and honest supplier relations.
- Develop projected on-site date delivery schedule for each Construction project; communicate lead time & availability impact; attend Construction Project meetings and track construction progress to insure timely arrival of equipment and furniture.
- Generate and send the proper purchase orders for equipment; file all POs.
- Work with Accounting Department to insure that all invoices are finalized prior to closing Construction Project books.
- Bachelor of Arts Degree and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in a Purchasing or Construction environment performing similar duties and tasks.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to work independently in a team environment. Must be detail oriented, able to work with minimum supervision and complete projects on a timely basis.
- Ability to take off carpet and wallpaper.
- Must be able to organize, prioritize and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office Products including Word & Excel. Stratton Warren experience preferred.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Job Reference #: 9044