Building Maintenance - Lead
- Employment Type
Are you interested in…..
- A Fast Track Career with Career Development and Career Advancement Opportunities?
- Flexible Works Schedules and Referral/Attendance Bonuses?
- Paid College Tuition, Free Meals, Discounted Transportation, Health Benefits and More?
Monarch Casino in Black Hawk is building a 23 story resort that will have over 500 rooms, 4 restaurants, and a full service spa/salon which is expected to open this summer!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members Will Enjoy:
- Team Member (TM) Referral Program – Not only do we pay our current TM up to $600, we pay your referral up to $1,600
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per calendar year
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Up to $100 in Weekly Cash Prizes
- Paid Trips to Atlantis Casino Resort and Spa
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Round Trip Bus Tickets for $4 per Day
- Free Parking
- Additional Premium Pay in Select Positions
Full Time Team Members also enjoy:
- Paid Vacation
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision, disability, and more)
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4 per day!
This person will contribute to our success by
Lead Engineer Role Overview:
Engineering performs maintenance and repair of all the facilities equipment to assure a continuous source of light, heat, cooling, water, power and temperature control to include but not limited to:
- HVAC: Allerton BMS controllers, air handlers, VFD’s, belts, sheaves, bearings
- Walk in coolers and freezers
- Reach in coolers and freezers
- Ice machines, checks and repairs
- A/C units serving system critical server rooms
- Patio heaters
- Chillers, chiller pumps, chiller loops, process hot water loops
- Domestic gas fired boilers, process gas fired boilers, gas fired booster water heaters
- Gas fired kitchen equipment: ovens, stove tops, steamers
- Handle various types of refrigeration, recover equipment, vacuum pumps and tools
- Electrical: motors, electric strip heating, outlets, light fixtures, ballasts, electric doors, Fire Alarm panel, Emergency generator,
- Plumbing: water lines, sewer lines, toilets and urinals, water filters, water features, faucets,
- Copper pipe repairs, silver soldier, soft soldier, CPVC
- Mechanical and electrical troubleshooting on equipment
- Organize, lead, and mentor team members on a skilled level to improve less skilled engineers
- Research parts and materials to process for purchasing
- Obtaining and maintaining OSHA requirements and regulations
- Ensure uniform and personal appearance is clean and professional, maintain confidentiality of proprietary information, and protect company assets.
- Move, lift, carry, push, pull, and place objects weighing less than or equal to 50 pounds without assistance and heavier lifting or movement tasks with assistance.
- Move up and down stairs, service ramps, and/or ladders. Work from heights; lifts, ladders or scaffolding. Work in restricted spaces; crawl spaces, sump areas, attics, etc.
- Reach overhead and below the knees, including bending, twisting, pulling, and stooping.
- Perform other job duties as requested.
- Must be at least 21 years of age with a valid driver’s license and able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Support Gaming License
- 5 years prior experience in maintenance preferred
- Prior HVAC, plumbing and/or electrical certification preferred
- Ability to operate electrical meters, power and hand tools accurately and safely
- Ability to work from schematics, blue prints, sketches, or verbal directions
- Ability to work from a ladder, scissor lift, and other elevated positions
- Skilled in establishing and maintaining effective working relationships with staff and other departments.
- Ability to speak and write English
- Ability to communicate information through spoken words and sentences that others will understand
- Ability to read and understand information and instructions presented in writing
- Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals
- Must have the ability to stand for duration of shift
- Must be able to bend, stoop, kneel, reach, and continuously use hands
- Ability to regularly lift 50 pounds and occasionally lift up to 100 pounds
- Successfully pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Job Reference #: 9038