Buffet - Host/Cashier
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage, Hospitality
Are you interested in…..
- A Fast Track Career with Career Development and Career Advancement Opportunities?
- Flexible Works Schedules and Referral/Attendance Bonuses?
- Paid College Tuition, Free Meals, Discounted Transportation, Health Benefits and More?
Monarch Casino in Black Hawk is building a 23 story resort that will have over 500 rooms, 4 restaurants, and a full service spa/salon which is expected to open soon!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members Will Enjoy:
- Team Member (TM) Referral Program – Not only do we pay our current TM up to $600, we pay your referral up to $1,600
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per calendar year
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Up to $100 in Weekly Cash Prizes
- Paid Trips to Atlantis Casino Resort and Spa
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Round Trip Bus Tickets for $4 per Day
- Free Parking
- Additional Premium Pay in Select Positions
Full Time Team Members also enjoy:
- Paid Vacation
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision, disability, and more)
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4 per day!
This person will contribute to our success by ensuring superior guest service. The ideal candidate loves making small talk with guests and willing to learn player’s names. This candidate will fill in as needed for bussers and food servers.
- Greets guests as soon as they walk through the door
- Thank guests for dining in our restaurant
- Maintain a neat, organized front of the house environment
- Seat guests and take initial drink orders when needed
- Assist with opening and closing tasks along with side work when needed
- Answer phones and schedule reservations with large parties
- Validate coupons through our software
- Take payments
- Keep record of guests per servers
- Rewrite menu boards daily and for next meals
- Assist servers in bussing tables and overall cleanliness of the restaurant
- Operates registers, scanners, and credit card terminals
- Performs basic math functions to collect payments and distribute proper change
- Maintain accurate cash drawer
- Other duties as assigned
- 1 year of previous cash handling experience preferred
- Team player who looks for ways to help out other team members whenever needed
- Ability to work in high volume, sometimes loud ever changing environment
- Basic to intermediate computer knowledge
- Must possess excellent guest service and communication skills with the ability to deal with guests
- Ability to speak and write English
- Ability to communicate information through spoken words and sentences that others will understand
- Ability to read and understand information and instructions presented in writing
- Strong general mathematical skills
- Must be able to stand for duration of shift
- Must be able to bend, stoop and continuously use hands
- Ability to push and pull up to 25lbs pounds and occasionally up to 45lbs
- Ability to work all shifts including weekends and holidays when needed
- Successfully pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen
- Must be at least 16 years of age
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Job Reference #: 9585