Buffet Garde Manger
- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
Are you interested in…..
- A Fast Track Career with Development and Career Advancement Opportunities?
- Flexible Works Schedules and Referral/Attendance Bonuses?
- Paid College Tuition, Free Meals, Discounted Transportation, Health Benefits and More?
Monarch Casino Resort in Black Hawk is building a 23 story resort that will have over 500 rooms, 4 restaurants, and a full service spa/salon which is expected to open soon!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members Will Enjoy:
- Team Member (TM) Referral Program – Not only do we pay our current TM up to $600, we pay your referral up to $1,600
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per calendar year
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Drawings totaling $100 in Weekly Cash Prizes
- Paid Trips to Atlantis Casino Resort and Spa
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Round Trip Bus Tickets for $4 per Day ($20 Savings)
- Free Parking
- Additional Premium Pay in Select Positions
Full Time Team Members also enjoy:
- Paid Vacation
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision, disability, and more)
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4 per day!
- Experienced in choosing, preparing, and presenting cold foods, such as salads, cold soups, meats and cheeses.
- Knife skills - cutting, chopping, carving, dicing.
- Ability to fill-in at other stations when chefs are absent.
- Responsible for inventory, preparation and presentation of select dishes and food items.
- Able to work in a team-oriented environment and under considerable stress.
- Responsible for station hygiene and sanitation.
- May be required to assist with menu development, especially use of leftovers.
Ability to supervise and train others
- Must be able to speak English
- Must be able to speak clearly and listen attentively to kitchen associates, dining room staff, and guests
- Must be able to work flexible hours, weekends, holidays, etc.
- General knowledge of food safety and sanitation standards.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Job Reference #: 9140