- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
Are you interested in…..
- A Fast Track Career with Development and Career Advancement Opportunities?
- Flexible Works Schedules and Referral/Attendance Bonuses?
- Paid College Tuition, Free Meals, Discounted Transportation, Health Benefits and More?
Monarch Casino Resort in Black Hawk is building a 23 story resort that will have over 500 rooms, 4 restaurants, and a full service spa/salon which is expected to open soon!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members Will Enjoy:
- Team Member (TM) Referral Program – Not only do we pay our current TM up to $600, we pay your referral up to $1,600
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per calendar year
- Career development and advancement opportunities
- Flexible work schedules
- Weekly drawings totaling $100 in Weekly Cash Prizes
- Quarterly Grand Prize Drawings: Paid trips to Atlantis Casino Resort Spa
- 1 free meal per shift
- Round trip bus tickets for $4 per Day ($20 Savings)
- Free parking
- Additional premium pay in select positions
Full Time Team Members (30hrs or more) also enjoy:
- 1 week paid vacation at 6 months, second week paid vacation at 1 year
- 6 observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision, disability, and more)
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4 per day!
- Monitor the operation of all beverage outlets to ensure compliance with all standards and procedures established by the Food and Beverage director in addition to company health and regulatory standards and procedures.
- Monitor administrative duties of supervisory staff for accuracy, timeliness and compliance with departmental policies and procedures.
- Implement guest service standards throughout the department, monitor the Team Members of the beverage department to assure they provide service accordance with the standards and take action to correct deficiencies.
- Ability to communicate effectively with guests, team members and management in both written and verbal form.
- Must have the ability to handle multiple tasks and to deploy resources effectively.
- Lead the Beverage department to identify, evaluate, and develop strategies to enhance revenue, increase profitability, increase guest satisfaction with the department’s services and facilities.
- Increase revenue by training Team M embers proper ways to up-sell, and other suggestive procedures.
- Decrease expenses through proper handling of product, and other suggestive procedures.
- Must obtain Serve Safe Alcohol Awareness Card and a Colorado Gaming license at all times during shift and act responsibly in accordance with health and alcohol training.
- Must have knowledge of health code regulations and ensure that the designated work area is maintained to the proper standards.
- Inspect and monitor cleanliness of entire beverage outlets and comply with safety and health code regulations.
- Work is typically in an area, which may be unusually hot, cold, noisy, and may contain second hand smoke.
- Must be able to work nights, weekends, holidays, and overtime as required.
- Work may be performed in small areas with a 3 ft. access.
- Tasks performed from a non-sitting position.
- Tasks include the maintenance and care of assigned area.
- Work may entail trained chemical usage.
- Constant contact with fellow Guests and Team Members is required.
- Must have knowledge of casino safety procedures and emergency evacuation procedures for the Guests and Team Members.
- Monitor staffing levels for all Beverage outlets and make adjustments according to business levels and conditions
- Must properly supervise the utilization of cleaning supplies including glass cleaner, disinfectants and all-purpose cleaners.
- Beverage Manager must have working knowledge of all outlet beverage portion control policies, i.e. jigger pours, carafes.
- Must verify all product and equipment needs within the designated work area during every shift. Bring IT and Maintenance issues to the attention of proper departments to ensure quality performance.
- Must be aware of the location of the Beverage policies and Procedures Manual.
- Must have the ability to manage time effectively with a minimum of supervision.
- Must inform the CSM of any Team Member or Guest issues
- Discipline, coach, and train all team members to Atlantis Beverage Policies and Procedures
- Have input in interview, and recommend for hire.
- Follow all departmental policies and procedures.
- Perform all duties as assigned
- Must be able to lift up to 30 lbs with or without assistance.
- Ability to climb, bend, reach, push, pull, stoop, grasp, walk, sit and stand for the duration of shift.
- Must maintain accurate and proper comp and cash handling procedures, using cash bank, cash register, cash drop, slot bank, and POS terminal functions in accordance with department policies.
- Proficiently operate Stratton-Warren Inventory system.
- Require manual dexterity to operate job related equipment.
- Prior experience and education in this position is preferred but not required
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Ability to multi task
- Implement the Monarch Casino Resort Spa Mission, Company Policies and Procedures as well as departmental policies and procedures with the measurement of success consisting of demonstration of these principles by all Team Members within the Department.
- Understand financial reports and apply the information in a timely and practical fashion to improve the operation.
- Meet the expectations set forth in the Department’s operating revenue and expense budget as measured by profitability and attaining reasonable rate of return investment of costs and expenses.
- Respond in a timely manner to request of information and reports regarding the department.
- Maintain consistently high levels of guest services as defined and measures within the Atlantis Casino Resort Spa guest service expectations and criteria.
- Know all the positions and current operations.
- Thorough knowledge of beverage service and wine products and outstanding service
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Job Reference #: 9316