- Employment Type
- Food & Beverage
Are you interested in…..
- A Fast Track Career with Career Development and Career Advancement Opportunities?
- Flexible Works Schedules and Referral/Attendance Bonuses?
- Paid College Tuition, Free Meals, Discounted Transportation, Health Benefits and More?
Monarch Casino in Black Hawk is building a 23 story resort that will have over 500 rooms, 4 restaurants, and a full service spa/salon which is expected to open this summer!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members Will Enjoy:
- Team Member (TM) Referral Program – Not only do we pay our current TM up to $600, we pay your referral up to $1,600
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per calendar year
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Up to $100 in Weekly Cash Prizes
- Paid Trips to Atlantis Casino Resort and Spa
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Round Trip Bus Tickets for $4 per Day
- Free Parking
- Additional Premium Pay in Select Positions
Full Time Team Members also enjoy:
- Paid Vacation
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision, disability, and more)
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4 per day!
As a bar-back you will provide above and beyond the best experience to our guests with an elegant style, finesse, and a charming demeanor.
Must maintain general menu knowledge and a basic understanding of wine and spirits.
Provide support for food and beverage service for the assigned outlet which may include bar, lounge and dining areas while maintaining proper health standards and a safe work environment.
- Responsible for practicing, supporting, and promoting Monarch Casino” Company-wide culture and demonstrating Monarch Casino Service Standards at all times.
- Ability to maintain a clean, properly stocked and organized bar, lounge, dining area and side station including but not limited to all glassware, garnishes, ice, condiments and dry goods.
- Must verify par levels for all products and equipment needs within the designated work area at the beginning of every shift.
- Bring shortages and/or needs to the attention of a manager on duty Ability to communicate effectively with guests, team members and management in both written and verbal form.
- Must be at least 21 years of age and able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Support Gaming License
- 1 + year of previous Food and Beverage experience in a fast –pace environment with 1 year of bar back experience in a previous upscale or fine dining restaurant.
- Must have the ability to work effectively in a high volume environment while maintaining proper portion control, safety, health, and excellent service/guest standards.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Job Reference #: 9130