- Employment Type
Are you interested in…..
- A Fast Track Career with Career Development and Career Advancement Opportunities?
- Flexible Works Schedules and Referral/Attendance Bonuses?
- Paid College Tuition, Free Meals, Discounted Transportation, Health Benefits and More?
Monarch Casino in Black Hawk is building a 23 story resort that will have over 500 rooms, 4 restaurants, and a full service spa/salon which is expected to open this summer!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members Will Enjoy:
- Team Member (TM) Referral Program – Not only do we pay our current TM up to $600, we pay your referral up to $1,600
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per calendar year
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Up to $100 in Weekly Cash Prizes
- Paid Trips to Atlantis Casino Resort and Spa
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Round Trip Bus Tickets for $4 per Day
- Free Parking
- Additional Premium Pay in Select Positions
Full Time Team Members also enjoy:
- Paid Vacation
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision, disability, and more)
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4 per day!
This position performs maintenance and repair of all vehicles to assure a continuous service of the fleet . Recommends necessary changes to the fleet and its equipment. Automobile Mechanic experience, training, or certification preferred.
- Keeps vehicles available for use by inspecting and testing equipment; completing preventive maintenance such as, engine checks, oil changes, tire changes, and replacing filters.
- Maintains vehicle functional condition by listening to operator complaints; conducting inspections; checking engine failures; repairing mechanical and electrical systems malfunctions; replacing parts and components; repairing body damage.
- Verifies vehicle serviceability by conducting test drives; adjusting controls and systems.
- Complies with state vehicle requirements by testing engine, safety, and combustion control standards.
- Maintains vehicle appearance by cleaning, washing, and painting.
- Maintains vehicle records by recording service and repairs.
- Keeps shop equipment operating by following operating instructions; troubleshooting breakdowns; maintaining supplies; performing preventive maintenance; calling for repairs.
- Contains costs by using warranty; evaluating service and parts options.
- Keeps supplies ready by inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
- Accomplishes maintenance and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Must be able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Gaming License
- Must have a valid Colorado Driver’s License in good standing
- Must be able to obtain and maintain OSHA safety certifications
- Ability to operate power and hand tools required
- Ability to work from schematics, blue prints, sketches, or oral directions required
- 2 years previous maintenance experience preferred
- Must be able to lift heavy items
- Must be able to bend, kneel, stoop, stand and walk for duration of shift
- Must be mobile in all areas of the property and ability to tolerate varying conditions of noise level, temperature, illumination and air quality
- Competitive Pay
- Free Meals
- Free Parking
- Paid Vacation
- Holiday Pay
- Discounted Bus Tickets
- Weekly Cash Prizes
- Health Benefit Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision, and disability)
- 401k Retirement Plan (with Company Match)
- Employee Referral Program
- Education Reimbursement
- Discounted Carpool Program
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Job Reference #: 9033