Accounts Receivable Clerk
- Employment Type
Are you interested in…..
- A Fast Track Career with Career Development and Career Advancement Opportunities?
- Flexible Works Schedules and Referral/Attendance Bonuses?
- Paid College Tuition, Free Meals, Discounted Transportation, Health Benefits and More?
Monarch Casino in Black Hawk is building a 23 story resort that will have over 500 rooms, 4 restaurants, and a full service spa/salon which is expected to open in early 2020!
Part Time and Full Time Team Members Will Enjoy:
- Team Member (TM) Referral Program – Not only do we pay our current TM up to $600, we pay your referral up to $1,600
- Education/Tuition Reimbursement up to $6,000 per calendar year
- Career Development and Advancement Opportunities
- Flexible Work Schedules
- Up to $100 in Weekly Cash Prizes
- Paid Trips to Atlantis Casino Resort and Spa
- 1 Free Meal per Shift
- Round Trip Bus Tickets for $4 per Day
- Free Parking
- Additional Premium Pay in Select Positions
Full Time Team Members also enjoy:
- Paid Vacation
- 6 Observed Holidays
- Health Benefit Insurance Package (medical, dental, vision, disability, and more)
- 401k Retirement Plan with Company Match
Don’t want to drive to Black Hawk? You don’t have to! Check out these casino bus routes at www.casinoshuttle.com or www.aceexpresscoaches.com. As a Team Member of Monarch you can ride the casino bus for only $4 per day!
- Audit of rates, dates of stay, correction of revenues, review of contracts, and filing
- Follow up on due dates for payment, deposit dates, and work with other departments in collection of data. Provide accounts, posting charge requests, and general information to other departments.
- Answer telephone; provide assistance to guests and other departments.
- Work with Hotel and Accounts Receivable related systems to research guest back up and related billing issues.
- Data entry and group reconciliations. Work with system reports and spreadsheets to detail larger audits.
- Provide timely billing and follow up on issues or Collections. Audit accurately providing adjustments and/or correction of related issues to audits.
- Must be at least 21 years of age and able to obtain and maintain a Colorado Support Gaming License
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Ability to uphold the highest level of confidentiality.
- Ability to read, write, and communicate in English.
- Ability to communicate information through spoken words and sentences that others will understand in a positive manner.
- Ability to complete assessments accurately and timely
- Proficient with 10-key
- Basic to Intermediate computer knowledge and experience required
- Ability to demonstrate understanding of audits performed.
- Superior attention to detail and accuracy
- Ability to work all shifts including weekends and holidays when needed.
- Successfully pass a pre-employment criminal background check and drug screen.
An Equal Opportunity Employer: Monarch Casino Black Hawk does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, genetic information or any other status protected by law or regulation. It is Monarch’s intention that all qualified applicants are given equal opportunity and that selection decisions be based on job-related factors.
Job Reference #: 9830